“Pete Rose Belongs In The Hall Of Fame” by The Cincinnati Sports Band
“Shark Suit” by Alden Phelps
“NBA Dream Team (Gold Metal Dance)” by Trell Gat
“Balooning Gets Me High” by Kruse & Blanke
“DNA” by Parry Gripp
“Shoeless Joe” by The Ottoman
1. Maybe I’m getting too old for all the action, but I prefer FOX’s Coach Hall Of Shame, featuring Joe Paterno et al.
2. “from this moment on, you shall be known as Sharkbait”..from Pixar’s Finding Nemo..and good ol’ Gary thought he could savage us by just repeating “Pixar…Disney..Pixar..Disney”..at least Sharkbait has some teeth (and part two in 3 years, should I live that long)!
3. Welcome To My Nightmare-Alice Cooper: oh dear, the real Olympic basketball teams went from dream to nightmare, but you can wake up now, this marginal comment is over…wake up, now, please?
4. Black Betty-Ram Jam: wouldn’t any team get high drafting her kid “Black Betty had a child, bam ba lam, started running round a mile, bam ba lam…damn thing gone wild..bam ba lam”.
Dat’s right, under Billy’s wing, we bad, we GONE bad, solid-like.
5. Rock My DNA-One Direction: and back up traffic whenever they make mall appearances.
6. I Can”t Stand Another Night Alone In Bed With You-seems to me this joe, er, Eric Weisberg would be likely to wear his shoes in bed (and keep the Ottomans fishing for em’). NO, not that kind of fly fishing, sicko!