The NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs, and NFL draft gave Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce plenty to talk about this week. LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne, who was drafted sixth overall by the Dallas Cowboys, didn’t think too highly of the Wonderlic Test. Charlie will tell us why. Kobe Bryant opted to sit out of the last game on the NBA regular season, which conceded the scoring title to Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant. Charlie will weigh in on whether Kobe could have won the scoring title, if he had wanted to. All that, plus World Peace is suspended, a giant head is built out of barbeque chicken, and Charlie plans his sports-watching for 300 years from now.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch