The NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs, and NFL draft gave Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce plenty to talk about this week. LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne, who was drafted sixth overall by the Dallas Cowboys, didn’t think too highly of the Wonderlic Test. Charlie will tell us why. Kobe Bryant opted to sit out of the last game on the NBA regular season, which conceded the scoring title to Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant. Charlie will weigh in on whether Kobe could have won the scoring title, if he had wanted to. All that, plus World Peace is suspended, a giant head is built out of barbeque chicken, and Charlie plans his sports-watching for 300 years from now.
Latest Show: May 21, 2016
- Not Dead Yet: The Unpredictable History Of Baseball’s Bunt
- A Magazine Editor’s Attempt To Get (Very) Good At Tennis
- 3 Stories: Zero Latino Managers, NCAA Concussion Lawsuits, David Ortiz
- High-Interest Loans Tempt Families Waiting For NFL Settlement Checks
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Tommy Warren: A WWII Veteran Turned MLB Pitcher