The NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs, and NFL draft gave Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce plenty to talk about this week. LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne, who was drafted sixth overall by the Dallas Cowboys, didn’t think too highly of the Wonderlic Test. Charlie will tell us why. Kobe Bryant opted to sit out of the last game on the NBA regular season, which conceded the scoring title to Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant. Charlie will weigh in on whether Kobe could have won the scoring title, if he had wanted to. All that, plus World Peace is suspended, a giant head is built out of barbeque chicken, and Charlie plans his sports-watching for 300 years from now.
Today's Show: August 1, 2015
- Employee Rights: Tom Brady v. The Average Man
- Athens 20-All, State-Sponsored Exercise, And Robotic Umps?
- Dutee Chand Wins Gender Fight In Track And Field
- Champion Boxer Daniel Jacobs’ Biggest Fight Wasn’t In The Ring
- ‘Mashi’ Chronicles Journey of Japan’s First MLB Player
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- After Accident, ‘Madman’ Poole Uses Handcycle To Conquer Backcountry
- NFL Youth Exercise Program: Healthy Fun Or Marketing Ploy?