The NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs, and NFL draft gave Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce plenty to talk about this week. LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne, who was drafted sixth overall by the Dallas Cowboys, didn’t think too highly of the Wonderlic Test. Charlie will tell us why. Kobe Bryant opted to sit out of the last game on the NBA regular season, which conceded the scoring title to Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant. Charlie will weigh in on whether Kobe could have won the scoring title, if he had wanted to. All that, plus World Peace is suspended, a giant head is built out of barbeque chicken, and Charlie plans his sports-watching for 300 years from now.
Latest Show: November 15, 2014
- Peterson, Rice Await NFL Reinstatement Rulings
- Silver And Blah: Oakland Raiders Winless For A Year
- Kobe Sets NBA Record … For Misses
- Crunch Time: Pro Leagues Work To Shorten Games
- An Argument For Shorter Seasons
- A Gay Couple, An Interracial Adoption And An Unusual Road To West Point
- Is LSU’s Tiger On Strike?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Lehigh, Lafayette Set For 150th Football Matchup
- Eibar Thrives As Soccer’s Ultimate Underdog