The NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs, and NFL draft gave Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce plenty to talk about this week. LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne, who was drafted sixth overall by the Dallas Cowboys, didn’t think too highly of the Wonderlic Test. Charlie will tell us why. Kobe Bryant opted to sit out of the last game on the NBA regular season, which conceded the scoring title to Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant. Charlie will weigh in on whether Kobe could have won the scoring title, if he had wanted to. All that, plus World Peace is suspended, a giant head is built out of barbeque chicken, and Charlie plans his sports-watching for 300 years from now.
Latest Show: September 13, 2014
- The NFL, Ray Rice And Roger Goodell
- Will Leitch On The Rice Saga
- NFL’s TV ‘Blackout’ Rule In Jeopardy
- Buffalo Bills’ Fans Relieved After Sale
- Will The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Admit Women?
- ‘NFL Football’ Explores League’s Business History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- When Washington, D.C. Ruled Baseball
- The Rise, Fall And Rise Of Pinball