We couldn’t in good conscience spend an entire hour talking only about stadiums, so we brought Charlie Pierce in to do what he does best — talk about sports. Pat Summitt retired as head basketball coach at Tennessee, and Charlie told us what her most impressive legacy is. Also leaving school will be the entire starting five from Kentucky’s national championship team, and Charlie weighed in on that as well. Charlie also talked about Dwight Howard’s recent injury, the NFL draft, and — of course — his favorite stadiums, both past and present.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers