We couldn’t in good conscience spend an entire hour talking only about stadiums, so we brought Charlie Pierce in to do what he does best — talk about sports. Pat Summitt retired as head basketball coach at Tennessee, and Charlie told us what her most impressive legacy is. Also leaving school will be the entire starting five from Kentucky’s national championship team, and Charlie weighed in on that as well. Charlie also talked about Dwight Howard’s recent injury, the NFL draft, and — of course — his favorite stadiums, both past and present.
Latest Show: August 29, 2015
- 10 Years Post-Katrina, The Role Of Sports In New Orleans’ Recovery
- The Future Of Sports Betting, The Mets’ Surge And The Value Of ‘Team Chemistry’
- Rugby Star Leaves Australia For Try At The NFL
- Fowling: Football-Bowling Hybrid Strikes Detroit
- ‘Year Of The Dunk’ Extends Above The Rim
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- No Sibling Rivalry Here: Katie And Michael Ledecky
- Is It Time To Put Diver Greg Louganis On The Wheaties Box?