We couldn’t in good conscience spend an entire hour talking only about stadiums, so we brought Charlie Pierce in to do what he does best — talk about sports. Pat Summitt retired as head basketball coach at Tennessee, and Charlie told us what her most impressive legacy is. Also leaving school will be the entire starting five from Kentucky’s national championship team, and Charlie weighed in on that as well. Charlie also talked about Dwight Howard’s recent injury, the NFL draft, and — of course — his favorite stadiums, both past and present.
Latest Show: June 27, 2015
- Darts Study Proves The Power Of Rivalries
- Inside South American Soccer Rivalries
- Ken Dryden On Canada’s Stanley Cup Rivalry With The U.S.
- MLB Draft Pick Pat Connaughton Drafted Again By NBA
- In Chess, The Computer Rival Becomes The Teacher
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Great Men Die Twice’ Revisits The Writing Of Mark Kram
- The Battle For The Waves: Surfers Vs. S.U.P.ers