Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce weighs in on the Saints’ wacky coaching situation, as well as Saints’ owner Tom Benson’s plan to purchase the NBA’s Hornets. He’ll also comment on the head injury lawsuit that pushed the total number of players suing the NFL into the quadruple-digits. Plus, poor NHL officiating, SUV drag racing, and why being a sports fan is good for you.
Latest Show: July 26, 2014
- NFL Concussion Settlement Draws Concerns
- The Rivalry That Could Save Golf?
- As Traditional Golf Courses Shutter, Topgolf Draws Crowds
- Cardinals-Cubs Kerfuffle Over MLB’s Competitive-Balance Lottery
- Drama And Heroics At Wiffle Ball All-Star Game
- Old-Timers Rule At Snoopy’s Senior World Hockey Tournament
- Commentary: Crime And Punishment In The NFL
- Charlie Pierce: News Of The Week
- Ji Cheng: China’s First Tour De France Rider
- Commonwealth Games Showcase Scottish National Pride