Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce weighs in on the Saints’ wacky coaching situation, as well as Saints’ owner Tom Benson’s plan to purchase the NBA’s Hornets. He’ll also comment on the head injury lawsuit that pushed the total number of players suing the NFL into the quadruple-digits. Plus, poor NHL officiating, SUV drag racing, and why being a sports fan is good for you.
Latest Show: November 29, 2014
- SI’s Michael McCann on Ray Rice Reinstatement
- No. 1 Kentucky: Good Enough For The NBA?
- Amherst Women Set Record With 100 Home Court Wins
- College Football’s Most Storied Rivalry Trophies
- New York Times’ 4th Down Bot Brings Logic To The NFL
- Sports Radio Without The Outrage? WSJ’s Jason Gay’s Crazy Idea
- Featured Book: ‘The Game Of Our Lives’ Soccer and Identity In U.K.
- News Of The Week With Charlie Pierce
- Do Not Pass Go: Board Games Make A Comeback
- Willie Mays: Grinning Like A Cheshire Cat