Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce weighs in on the Saints’ wacky coaching situation, as well as Saints’ owner Tom Benson’s plan to purchase the NBA’s Hornets. He’ll also comment on the head injury lawsuit that pushed the total number of players suing the NFL into the quadruple-digits. Plus, poor NHL officiating, SUV drag racing, and why being a sports fan is good for you.
Today's Show: February 6, 2016
- Going On 50: Don Crisman And The ‘Never Miss A Super Bowl Club’
- ‘The Game’s Not Over’ Seeks Middle Ground In Football Debate
- 3 Stories You Should Know: USWNT, Harbaugh Hoopla, Mechanical Doping
- Super Bowl Veteran Dave Pear: ‘It Just Wasn’t Worth It To Me’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week in Sports
- What’s It Like Watching 49 Straight Super Bowls?
- Super Bowl Haiku XXII