Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce weighs in on the Saints’ wacky coaching situation, as well as Saints’ owner Tom Benson’s plan to purchase the NBA’s Hornets. He’ll also comment on the head injury lawsuit that pushed the total number of players suing the NFL into the quadruple-digits. Plus, poor NHL officiating, SUV drag racing, and why being a sports fan is good for you.
Today's Show: July 4, 2015
- Flag Exchange For NASCAR Fans; Blatter’s Travel Plans And A-Rod’s Comeback
- The NBA’s Most Interesting Free Agency Pitches
- Dustin Brown: A Tennis Man With A Van
- Physical Pain, Emotional Healing At U.S. Army ‘Combatives’ Tournament
- Has The Wrong Coolidge Been Added To The Nats’ Presidents Race?
- Commentary: Why Jose Canseco Really Regrets ‘Juiced’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fanaticus’ Explores Why Sports Fans Get Unruly
- Trap Shooting Hits Its Target In Minnesota High Schools