Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce weighs in on the Saints’ wacky coaching situation, as well as Saints’ owner Tom Benson’s plan to purchase the NBA’s Hornets. He’ll also comment on the head injury lawsuit that pushed the total number of players suing the NFL into the quadruple-digits. Plus, poor NHL officiating, SUV drag racing, and why being a sports fan is good for you.
Latest Show: September 27, 2014
- Debunking MLB Playoff Myths
- NY Baseball: Jeter’s Goodbye And Mets’ Malaise
- New Jersey’s Sports Betting Gamble
- The NFL, Bill Simmons And ESPN’s Intertwined Interests
- Texas Longhorns Try To Change Football Culture
- Cricket’s New Hotbed: Nebraska?
- New Book Details First Tie In Ryder Cup History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- 40 Years Later, Soviet Athlete’s Life-Saving Heroics Remembered
- Grid: Turning CrossFit Into A Sport