This week on Only A Game, Charlie Pierce stopped by as he always does to offer his perspective on the biggest sports stories of the week. The Major League Baseball season kicked off with four different opening days on two different continents, and Charlie weighed in the longest opening game in Major League history, and one pitcher who missed opening day with particularly peculiar injury. Charlie also gave us his take on the two NCAA basketball champions, but says one of the teams could look very different this time next season. Also this week, Charlie talks about the job security of NBA coaches, high school football recruits taking a wrong turn in Texas, and players in the Lebanese basketball league scoring an unfathomable amount of points.
Latest Show: November 1, 2014
- LeBron, Love And The New Cavaliers
- 76ers: Nowhere To Go But … Down?
- California Kings: Giants Beat Royals
- Chivas USA Folds, MLS Announces New L.A. Team
- Littlefield Interviews Wertheim About ‘The Rookie Bookie’
- Wertheim Interviews Littlefield About ‘Take Me Out’
- Halloween Conjures Images Of Cursed Sports Franchises
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Stolen College Basketball Rings Returned 23 Years Later
- FXFL Strives To Be NFL Feeder League