Only A Game analyst Charlie Pierce is on the road this week, but he’s never too busy to give us a call to talk sports. He’s in New Orleans for the men’s Final Four, so he’ll give us his prediction on who will walk off the court as champions on Monday night. Kentucky is the heavy favorite, and Maryland coach Gary Williams thinks they would be able to hang with the NBA’s Washington Wizards. Charlie will weigh in on that as well. The women’s Final Four in Denver features four No. 1 seeds, but Charlie says one still stands above the rest. Also this week, Charlie gives us his take on the start of the MLB season in Japan, women playing golf at Augusta National, re-named London subway stations, and breaking political news on Jose Canseco’s Twitter feed.
Latest Show: June 27, 2015
- Darts Study Proves The Power Of Rivalries
- Inside South American Soccer Rivalries
- Ken Dryden On Canada’s Stanley Cup Rivalry With The U.S.
- MLB Draft Pick Pat Connaughton Drafted Again By NBA
- In Chess, The Computer Rival Becomes The Teacher
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Great Men Die Twice’ Revisits The Writing Of Mark Kram
- The Battle For The Waves: Surfers Vs. S.U.P.ers