So much sports news, so little time. This week Charlie Pierce delves into the NCAA men’s basketball tournament and the NFL’s bounty scandal. There was no shortage of opinions about the Broncos ditching Tim Tebow for Peyton Manning. Even televangelist Pat Robertson shared his thoughts, so we’ll ask Charlie do the same. Charlie also shares his advice about which baseball team has the most appealing price tag. Also this week, two world records were shattered, but only one of them prompts Charlie to shout, “SPORTS!” You’ll just have have to listen to find out which one.
Latest Show: June 27, 2015
- Darts Study Proves The Power Of Rivalries
- Inside South American Soccer Rivalries
- MLB Draft Pick Pat Connaughton Drafted Again By NBA
- Ken Dryden On Canada’s Stanley Cup Rivalry With The U.S.
- In Chess, The Computer Rival Becomes The Teacher
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Great Men Die Twice’ Revisits The Writing Of Mark Kram
- The Battle For The Waves: Surfers Vs. S.U.P.ers