Charlie Pierce has been known to say, “The Super Bowl is good.” This week, he tells Bill Littlefield whether the record 117.7 million people who tuned into the game on NBC have reason to agree. Also, Charlie offers a tip of the Only A Game cap to Harvard grad (and Knicks point guard) Jeremy Lin, who’s meteoric rise to the top has surprised just about everyone. Also, Knowshon Moreno’s ill-advised license plate, Jason Terry’s next tattoo, and the biggest Winter Classic yet. Plus, nobody expects the Spanish Tennis Federation.
Latest Show: September 27, 2014
- Debunking MLB Playoff Myths
- NY Baseball: Jeter’s Goodbye And Mets’ Malaise
- New Jersey’s Sports Betting Gamble
- The NFL, Bill Simmons And ESPN’s Intertwined Interests
- Texas Longhorns Try To Change Football Culture
- Cricket’s New Hotbed: Nebraska?
- New Book Details First Tie In Ryder Cup History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- 40 Years Later, Soviet Athlete’s Life-Saving Heroics Remembered
- Grid: Turning CrossFit Into A Sport