Charlie Pierce has been known to say, “The Super Bowl is good.” This week, he tells Bill Littlefield whether the record 117.7 million people who tuned into the game on NBC have reason to agree. Also, Charlie offers a tip of the Only A Game cap to Harvard grad (and Knicks point guard) Jeremy Lin, who’s meteoric rise to the top has surprised just about everyone. Also, Knowshon Moreno’s ill-advised license plate, Jason Terry’s next tattoo, and the biggest Winter Classic yet. Plus, nobody expects the Spanish Tennis Federation.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition