Charlie Pierce has been known to say, “The Super Bowl is good.” This week, he tells Bill Littlefield whether the record 117.7 million people who tuned into the game on NBC have reason to agree. Also, Charlie offers a tip of the Only A Game cap to Harvard grad (and Knicks point guard) Jeremy Lin, who’s meteoric rise to the top has surprised just about everyone. Also, Knowshon Moreno’s ill-advised license plate, Jason Terry’s next tattoo, and the biggest Winter Classic yet. Plus, nobody expects the Spanish Tennis Federation.
Latest Show: August 1, 2015
- Employee Rights: Tom Brady v. The Average Man
- Athens 20-All, State-Sponsored Exercise, And Robotic Umps?
- Dutee Chand Wins Gender Fight In Track And Field
- Champion Boxer Daniel Jacobs’ Biggest Fight Wasn’t In The Ring
- ‘Mashi’ Chronicles Journey of Japan’s First MLB Player
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- After Accident, ‘Madman’ Poole Uses Handcycle To Conquer Backcountry
- NFL Youth Exercise Program: Healthy Fun Or Marketing Ploy?