Charlie Pierce has been known to say, “The Super Bowl is good.” This week, he tells Bill Littlefield whether the record 117.7 million people who tuned into the game on NBC have reason to agree. Also, Charlie offers a tip of the Only A Game cap to Harvard grad (and Knicks point guard) Jeremy Lin, who’s meteoric rise to the top has surprised just about everyone. Also, Knowshon Moreno’s ill-advised license plate, Jason Terry’s next tattoo, and the biggest Winter Classic yet. Plus, nobody expects the Spanish Tennis Federation.
Latest Show: October 3, 2015
- Did The NCAA Win Or Lose The O’Bannon Case Appeal?
- SMU’s Brown Suspended, MLB’s First Female Coach And New Olympic Sports?
- Right To Win: Help For Those Who Can’t Afford To ‘Pay To Play’
- Nationals Youth Academy: ‘A Mirage Amongst Tumbledown Streets’
- New Study Revives ‘Hot Hand’ Debate
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Basketball Meets The CIA In Uganda
- ‘Pine Tar Game’ Explores The Aftermath Of A Contested Home Run