Bill and Charlie Pierce always cover a lot of sports topics, but this week the questions really run the gamut: Who will advance in the NFL Playoffs? Who’s the new Texas Rangers employee helping Josh Hamilton stay sober? Why did Sacramento Kings coach Paul Westphal really get fired? What’s the deal with soccer’s offside rule? And – perhaps most importantly – does Serena Williams even like tennis? Charlie addresses these burning issues and more.
Today's Show: August 1, 2015
- Employee Rights: Tom Brady v. The Average Man
- Athens 20-All, State-Sponsored Exercise, And Robotic Umps?
- Dutee Chand Wins Gender Fight In Track And Field
- Champion Boxer Daniel Jacobs’ Biggest Fight Wasn’t In The Ring
- ‘Mashi’ Chronicles Journey of Japan’s First MLB Player
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- After Accident, ‘Madman’ Poole Uses Handcycle To Conquer Backcountry
- NFL Youth Exercise Program: Healthy Fun Or Marketing Ploy?