Bill and Charlie Pierce always cover a lot of sports topics, but this week the questions really run the gamut: Who will advance in the NFL Playoffs? Who’s the new Texas Rangers employee helping Josh Hamilton stay sober? Why did Sacramento Kings coach Paul Westphal really get fired? What’s the deal with soccer’s offside rule? And – perhaps most importantly – does Serena Williams even like tennis? Charlie addresses these burning issues and more.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers