Bill and Charlie Pierce always cover a lot of sports topics, but this week the questions really run the gamut: Who will advance in the NFL Playoffs? Who’s the new Texas Rangers employee helping Josh Hamilton stay sober? Why did Sacramento Kings coach Paul Westphal really get fired? What’s the deal with soccer’s offside rule? And – perhaps most importantly – does Serena Williams even like tennis? Charlie addresses these burning issues and more.
Latest Show: January 24, 2015
- ‘Deflate Gate’ And The Psychology Of Cheating In Sports
- The Legacy Of Retiring Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig
- With Max Scherzer, Are Washington Nationals World Series Favorites?
- Advice For Coach K: High School Basketball Coach And Her 1000th Win
- PGA Champions Tour Turns 35
- Featured Book: ‘Is There Life After Football?’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- A Pioneering Basketball Coach Safeguards MLK’s Priceless Speech
- Fat Bikes: The Winter Sport of the Future?