Bill and Charlie Pierce always cover a lot of sports topics, but this week the questions really run the gamut: Who will advance in the NFL Playoffs? Who’s the new Texas Rangers employee helping Josh Hamilton stay sober? Why did Sacramento Kings coach Paul Westphal really get fired? What’s the deal with soccer’s offside rule? And – perhaps most importantly – does Serena Williams even like tennis? Charlie addresses these burning issues and more.
Today's Show: August 29, 2015
- 10 Years Post-Katrina, The Role Of Sports In New Orleans’ Recovery
- The Future Of Sports Betting, The Mets’ Surge And The Value Of ‘Team Chemistry’
- Rugby Star Leaves Australia For Try At The NFL
- Fowling: Football-Bowling Hybrid Strikes Detroit
- ‘Year Of The Dunk’ Extends Above The Rim
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- No Sibling Rivalry Here: Katie And Michael Ledecky
- Is It Time To Put Diver Greg Louganis On The Wheaties Box?