The University of Nebraska Omaha becomes one of the newest members of Division I this fall. The emotional decision eliminated UNO’s 100-year-old football program and the wrestling team that has won six of the last eight Division II national championships. The move also came with a hefty price tag. Robyn Wisch of KVNO in Omaha reports.
Latest Show: February 6, 2016
- Going On 50: Don Crisman And The ‘Never Miss A Super Bowl Club’
- ‘The Game’s Not Over’ Seeks Middle Ground In Football Debate
- 3 Stories You Should Know: USWNT, Harbaugh Hoopla, Mechanical Doping
- Super Bowl Veteran Dave Pear: ‘It Just Wasn’t Worth It To Me’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week in Sports
- What’s It Like Watching 49 Straight Super Bowls?
- Super Bowl Haiku XXII