The University of Nebraska Omaha becomes one of the newest members of Division I this fall. The emotional decision eliminated UNO’s 100-year-old football program and the wrestling team that has won six of the last eight Division II national championships. The move also came with a hefty price tag. Robyn Wisch of KVNO in Omaha reports.
Latest Show: June 27, 2015
- Darts Study Proves The Power Of Rivalries
- Inside South American Soccer Rivalries
- Ken Dryden On Canada’s Stanley Cup Rivalry With The U.S.
- MLB Draft Pick Pat Connaughton Drafted Again By NBA
- In Chess, The Computer Rival Becomes The Teacher
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Great Men Die Twice’ Revisits The Writing Of Mark Kram
- The Battle For The Waves: Surfers Vs. S.U.P.ers