The University of Nebraska Omaha becomes one of the newest members of Division I this fall. The emotional decision eliminated UNO’s 100-year-old football program and the wrestling team that has won six of the last eight Division II national championships. The move also came with a hefty price tag. Robyn Wisch of KVNO in Omaha reports.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers