The University of Nebraska Omaha becomes one of the newest members of Division I this fall. The emotional decision eliminated UNO’s 100-year-old football program and the wrestling team that has won six of the last eight Division II national championships. The move also came with a hefty price tag. Robyn Wisch of KVNO in Omaha reports.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch