With Tiger Woods having the worst opening round of his major tournament career and Steve Stricker tying the record for the lowest score with a 63, the 2011 PGA Championship is proving to be one of extremes. Bill Littlefield speaks to Golf.com’s David Dusek about the first two days of play.
Latest Show: November 21, 2015
- Has College Basketball Gotten Boring?
- With Shot Clock Shortened, Will Slower Offenses Struggle?
- Two Sportsmen Face Life After Paris
- Kermit Alexander And The Boy He Didn’t Help
- Sports Mentors Help Kids Take ‘Tiny Steps’ To A Better Life
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fox Tossing’ Looks Back On Strange And Forgotten Games
- A Real Page-Turner: Libraries Battle For Book-Sorting Championship