With Tiger Woods having the worst opening round of his major tournament career and Steve Stricker tying the record for the lowest score with a 63, the 2011 PGA Championship is proving to be one of extremes. Bill Littlefield speaks to Golf.com’s David Dusek about the first two days of play.
Latest Show: April 25, 2015
- Steve Ballmer, ‘The Most Normal $24 Billion Owner,’ Lets Loose In L.A.
- With Falling Numbers, Black College Basketball Coaches Form New Group
- In Div. I, Small Gains For Female Athletic Directors
- Making Sense Of The NFL’s Concussion Settlement
- Meet Joe Linta, An NFL Agent In Search Of Overlooked Prospects
- In ‘Natural Born Heroes,’ McDougall Leaps Into Parkour
- French Swimmer Leveaux’s Autobiography Stirs Up Controversy
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- April 17, 1979: The Night Only 250 Fans Showed Up In Oakland
- The Annapolis Cup: Drinks, Dancing And, Oh Yeah, Croquet