With Tiger Woods having the worst opening round of his major tournament career and Steve Stricker tying the record for the lowest score with a 63, the 2011 PGA Championship is proving to be one of extremes. Bill Littlefield speaks to Golf.com’s David Dusek about the first two days of play.
Latest Show: January 31, 2015
- Coaching Styles Clash At Super Bowl
- Seahawks Secondary: Cashing In
- Ref Overcomes Near-Death Experience To Reach Super Bowl
- Is A Sarcastic Teenager The Future Of American Tennis?
- An Encounter With Ernie Banks
- ‘The Fall Line:’ The Story Of U.S. Skiing’s Ascent
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Remembering Martin Brodeur’s Career
- Super Bowl Haiku XXI