With Tiger Woods having the worst opening round of his major tournament career and Steve Stricker tying the record for the lowest score with a 63, the 2011 PGA Championship is proving to be one of extremes. Bill Littlefield speaks to Golf.com’s David Dusek about the first two days of play.
Latest Show: July 26, 2014
- NFL Concussion Settlement Draws Concerns
- The Rivalry That Could Save Golf?
- As Traditional Golf Courses Shutter, Topgolf Draws Crowds
- Cardinals-Cubs Kerfuffle Over MLB’s Competitive-Balance Lottery
- Drama And Heroics At Wiffle Ball All-Star Game
- Old-Timers Rule At Snoopy’s Senior World Hockey Tournament
- Commentary: Crime And Punishment In The NFL
- Charlie Pierce: News Of The Week
- Ji Cheng: China’s First Tour De France Rider
- Commonwealth Games Showcase Scottish National Pride