With Tiger Woods having the worst opening round of his major tournament career and Steve Stricker tying the record for the lowest score with a 63, the 2011 PGA Championship is proving to be one of extremes. Bill Littlefield speaks to Golf.com’s David Dusek about the first two days of play.
Latest Show: September 20, 2014
- A Critical Look At The NFL And Domestic Violence
- A Crisis Management Expert’s Reviews Roger Goodell And The NFL
- Ups And Downs With The A’s
- Golf’s Mystery: Where Is Anthony Kim?
- Understanding Aussie Rules Football
- ‘No No:’ The Dock Ellis Documentary
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Commentary: Talking Sports…Or Not
- Training Youth Coaches To Be Trauma-Sensitive