Kentucky has given the word dainty a whole new meaning. Every summer, Louisville’s Schnitzelburg neighborhood hosts the Dainty World Championships, in which participants play a game that requires two pieces of wood, an empty street and some serious hand-eye coordination. Only A Game’s Anne Marshall reports on the sport that has players hitting “dainties” as far as they can using a common household object: the broom.
Latest Show: March 8, 2014
- Paralympics Carry On During Turbulence
- Boy Losing His Sight Travels Around The World For NBA Game
- Spring Training With Tim Kurkjian
- Sporting KC Hopes For MLS Repeat
- Basketball Legend Dean Smith’s Struggles With Dementia
- Jeff Pearlman’s ‘Showtime’ Documents Lakers’ 1980s Dynasty
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Wheaties Box Losing Its Luster?
- Life In The NBA Development League