Kentucky has given the word dainty a whole new meaning. Every summer, Louisville’s Schnitzelburg neighborhood hosts the Dainty World Championships, in which participants play a game that requires two pieces of wood, an empty street and some serious hand-eye coordination. Only A Game’s Anne Marshall reports on the sport that has players hitting “dainties” as far as they can using a common household object: the broom.
Latest Show: April 19, 2014
- Sharks Vs. Kings: Hockey Nights In California
- Tiny Union College Takes Hockey Title
- A Conversation With Baseball Legend Johnny Bench
- The Boston Marathon One Year Later
- Boston University Holds Concert For Bombing Victims
- Inspired College Students Make Signs To Inspire Boston Runners
- Steve Bilko: Most Famous Minor Leaguer Ever?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Unlimited Food For NCAA Athletes?
- Rugby Sevens Tourney Offers Olympic Preview