The Los Angeles Dodgers are in trouble. After owner Frank McCourt filed for Chapter 11 protection earlier this week, the MLB has started to talk about seizing the franchise. Bill Littlefield talks to Bill Shaikin of the L.A. Times about the future of the Dodgers team and how the MLB should approach this predicament.
Latest Show: August 16, 2014
- NFL Trend: Teams Team Up To Train
- Do Quarterbacks Matter At Alabama?
- As Culture Shifts, Gay Games Look To Future
- Tony Stewart, Kevin Ward Jr. And Unanswered Questions
- ‘Power Soccer’ Puts Wheelchair Users Into The Game
- Featured Book: ‘Football: Great Writing About The National Sport’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Winter Olympians Turn To Extreme Diving To Gain An Edge
- Lawn Bowls Adds New Chapter To Its Long History In Glasgow