The Los Angeles Dodgers are in trouble. After owner Frank McCourt filed for Chapter 11 protection earlier this week, the MLB has started to talk about seizing the franchise. Bill Littlefield talks to Bill Shaikin of the L.A. Times about the future of the Dodgers team and how the MLB should approach this predicament.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin The Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On The Soccer Pitch