The Los Angeles Dodgers are in trouble. After owner Frank McCourt filed for Chapter 11 protection earlier this week, the MLB has started to talk about seizing the franchise. Bill Littlefield talks to Bill Shaikin of the L.A. Times about the future of the Dodgers team and how the MLB should approach this predicament.
Latest Show: September 20, 2014
- A Critical Look At The NFL And Domestic Violence
- A Crisis Management Expert’s Reviews Roger Goodell And The NFL
- Ups And Downs With The A’s
- Golf’s Mystery: Where Is Anthony Kim?
- Understanding Aussie Rules Football
- ‘No No:’ The Dock Ellis Documentary
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Commentary: Talking Sports…Or Not
- Training Youth Coaches To Be Trauma-Sensitive