The Los Angeles Dodgers are in trouble. After owner Frank McCourt filed for Chapter 11 protection earlier this week, the MLB has started to talk about seizing the franchise. Bill Littlefield talks to Bill Shaikin of the L.A. Times about the future of the Dodgers team and how the MLB should approach this predicament.
Latest Show: January 24, 2015
- ‘Deflate Gate’ And The Psychology Of Cheating In Sports
- The Legacy Of Retiring Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig
- With Max Scherzer, Are Washington Nationals World Series Favorites?
- Advice For Coach K: High School Basketball Coach And Her 1000th Win
- PGA Champions Tour Turns 35
- Featured Book: ‘Is There Life After Football?’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- A Pioneering Basketball Coach Safeguards MLK’s Priceless Speech
- Fat Bikes: The Winter Sport of the Future?