The Tour de France begins on Saturday, and defending champion Alberto Contador is looking to repeat. However, his victory might be taken away from the courts, as he is defending himself against a positive doping test from last year’s tour. Charlie Pierce talks to Bill Littlefield about Contador’s predicament, along with another drug related issue involving golfer Robert Garrigus. In addition, Charlie gives his input on the two sport lockouts, and rails against the MLB’s plans to seize the Dodgers.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition