The Tour de France begins on Saturday, and defending champion Alberto Contador is looking to repeat. However, his victory might be taken away from the courts, as he is defending himself against a positive doping test from last year’s tour. Charlie Pierce talks to Bill Littlefield about Contador’s predicament, along with another drug related issue involving golfer Robert Garrigus. In addition, Charlie gives his input on the two sport lockouts, and rails against the MLB’s plans to seize the Dodgers.
Latest Show: September 13, 2014
- The NFL, Ray Rice And Roger Goodell
- Will Leitch On The Rice Saga
- NFL’s TV ‘Blackout’ Rule In Jeopardy
- Buffalo Bills’ Fans Relieved After Sale
- Will The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Admit Women?
- ‘NFL Football’ Explores League’s Business History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- When Washington, D.C. Ruled Baseball
- The Rise, Fall And Rise Of Pinball