ESPN‘s Roger Bennett joins Bill Littlefield to discuss his expectations for the upcoming Women’s World Cup. Bennett has high hopes for the United States, as he praises the American team’s “mix of experience and youth.” The German women have taken the last two Cups and will be playing on their home turf, so Bennett likes their chances to repeat. Bill also asks Bennett for his predictions for Saturday’s Gold Cup between the United States and Mexico.
Latest Show: March 8, 2014
- Paralympics Carry On During Turbulence
- Boy Losing His Sight Travels Around The World For NBA Game
- Spring Training With Tim Kurkjian
- Sporting KC Hopes For MLS Repeat
- Basketball Legend Dean Smith’s Struggles With Dementia
- Jeff Pearlman’s ‘Showtime’ Documents Lakers’ 1980s Dynasty
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Wheaties Box Losing Its Luster?
- Life In The NBA Development League