ESPN‘s Roger Bennett joins Bill Littlefield to discuss his expectations for the upcoming Women’s World Cup. Bennett has high hopes for the United States, as he praises the American team’s “mix of experience and youth.” The German women have taken the last two Cups and will be playing on their home turf, so Bennett likes their chances to repeat. Bill also asks Bennett for his predictions for Saturday’s Gold Cup between the United States and Mexico.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch