Bill Littlefield reports on the game played between the US and Spanish national soccer teams in Foxboro, Massachusetts on Saturday. Players from Barcelona and Madrid formed much of the Spanish team. Historically, the two cities have political issues, and recent games between Barcelona and Madrid had intensified the teams’ disagreements.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition