Bill Littlefield reports on the game played between the US and Spanish national soccer teams in Foxboro, Massachusetts on Saturday. Players from Barcelona and Madrid formed much of the Spanish team. Historically, the two cities have political issues, and recent games between Barcelona and Madrid had intensified the teams’ disagreements.
Latest Show: August 29, 2015
- 10 Years Post-Katrina, The Role Of Sports In New Orleans’ Recovery
- The Future Of Sports Betting, The Mets’ Surge And The Value Of ‘Team Chemistry’
- Rugby Star Leaves Australia For Try At The NFL
- Fowling: Football-Bowling Hybrid Strikes Detroit
- ‘Year Of The Dunk’ Extends Above The Rim
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- No Sibling Rivalry Here: Katie And Michael Ledecky
- Is It Time To Put Diver Greg Louganis On The Wheaties Box?