Bill Littlefield reports on the game played between the US and Spanish national soccer teams in Foxboro, Massachusetts on Saturday. Players from Barcelona and Madrid formed much of the Spanish team. Historically, the two cities have political issues, and recent games between Barcelona and Madrid had intensified the teams’ disagreements.
Latest Show: February 6, 2016
- Going On 50: Don Crisman And The ‘Never Miss A Super Bowl Club’
- ‘The Game’s Not Over’ Seeks Middle Ground In Football Debate
- 3 Stories You Should Know: USWNT, Harbaugh Hoopla, Mechanical Doping
- Super Bowl Veteran Dave Pear: ‘It Just Wasn’t Worth It To Me’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week in Sports
- What’s It Like Watching 49 Straight Super Bowls?
- Super Bowl Haiku XXII