- Bill Littlefield offers an update on the NHL finals, and then talks to Boston Herald‘s Ron Borges about the impact of impacts on the Stanley Cup Finals. Borges clarifies the terms of Canucks defenseman Aaron Rome’s suspension and discusses how Nathan Horton’s injury has altered the NHL finals. Borges also talks about the future of Rule 48, which discourages lateral or blind-side hits to the head.
Latest Show: June 27, 2015
- Darts Study Proves The Power Of Rivalries
- Inside South American Soccer Rivalries
- Ken Dryden On Canada’s Stanley Cup Rivalry With The U.S.
- MLB Draft Pick Pat Connaughton Drafted Again By NBA
- In Chess, The Computer Rival Becomes The Teacher
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Great Men Die Twice’ Revisits The Writing Of Mark Kram
- The Battle For The Waves: Surfers Vs. S.U.P.ers