- Bill Littlefield offers an update on the NHL finals, and then talks to Boston Herald‘s Ron Borges about the impact of impacts on the Stanley Cup Finals. Borges clarifies the terms of Canucks defenseman Aaron Rome’s suspension and discusses how Nathan Horton’s injury has altered the NHL finals. Borges also talks about the future of Rule 48, which discourages lateral or blind-side hits to the head.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers