- Bill Littlefield offers an update on the NHL finals, and then talks to Boston Herald‘s Ron Borges about the impact of impacts on the Stanley Cup Finals. Borges clarifies the terms of Canucks defenseman Aaron Rome’s suspension and discusses how Nathan Horton’s injury has altered the NHL finals. Borges also talks about the future of Rule 48, which discourages lateral or blind-side hits to the head.
Today's Show: February 6, 2016
- Going On 50: Don Crisman And The ‘Never Miss A Super Bowl Club’
- ‘The Game’s Not Over’ Seeks Middle Ground In Football Debate
- 3 Stories You Should Know: USWNT, Harbaugh Hoopla, Mechanical Doping
- Super Bowl Veteran Dave Pear: ‘It Just Wasn’t Worth It To Me’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week in Sports
- What’s It Like Watching 49 Straight Super Bowls?
- Super Bowl Haiku XXII