- Bill Littlefield offers an update on the NHL finals, and then talks to Boston Herald‘s Ron Borges about the impact of impacts on the Stanley Cup Finals. Borges clarifies the terms of Canucks defenseman Aaron Rome’s suspension and discusses how Nathan Horton’s injury has altered the NHL finals. Borges also talks about the future of Rule 48, which discourages lateral or blind-side hits to the head.
Latest Show: April 19, 2014
- Sharks Vs. Kings: Hockey Nights In California
- Tiny Union College Takes Hockey Title
- A Conversation With Baseball Legend Johnny Bench
- The Boston Marathon One Year Later
- Boston University Holds Concert For Bombing Victims
- Inspired College Students Make Signs To Inspire Boston Runners
- Steve Bilko: Most Famous Minor Leaguer Ever?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Unlimited Food For NCAA Athletes?
- Rugby Sevens Tourney Offers Olympic Preview