- Bill Littlefield offers an update on the NHL finals, and then talks to Boston Herald‘s Ron Borges about the impact of impacts on the Stanley Cup Finals. Borges clarifies the terms of Canucks defenseman Aaron Rome’s suspension and discusses how Nathan Horton’s injury has altered the NHL finals. Borges also talks about the future of Rule 48, which discourages lateral or blind-side hits to the head.
Today's Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition