The NHL Stanley Cup Finals are set to begin on Wednesday. The well-rested Vancouver Canucks are enjoying the unfamiliar joy of being considered the favorites to win it all. Bill Littlefield talks with hockey guru Helene Elliott of the LA Times.
Coming Up: April 25, 2015
- Steve Ballmer, ‘The Most Normal $24 Billion Owner,’ Lets Loose In L.A.
- New Group Seeks To Reverse Drop In Black College Basketball Coaches
- NFL Concussion Settlement Approved, Appeals Expected
- Meet Joe Linta, An NFL Agent In Search Of Overlooked Prospects
- French Swimmer Leveaux’s Autobiography Stirs Up Controversy
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- April 17, 1979: The Night Only 250 Fans Showed Up In Oakland
- The Annapolis Cup: Drinks, Dancing And Oh Yeah, Croquet