The NHL Stanley Cup Finals are set to begin on Wednesday. The well-rested Vancouver Canucks are enjoying the unfamiliar joy of being considered the favorites to win it all. Bill Littlefield talks with hockey guru Helene Elliott of the LA Times.
Latest Show: January 31, 2015
- Coaching Styles Clash At Super Bowl
- Seahawks Secondary: Cashing In
- Ref Overcomes Near-Death Experience To Reach Super Bowl
- Is A Sarcastic Teenager The Future Of American Tennis?
- An Encounter With Ernie Banks
- ‘The Fall Line:’ The Story Of U.S. Skiing’s Ascent
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Remembering Martin Brodeur’s Career
- Super Bowl Haiku XXI