Scott Graf of WFAE in Charlotte, North Carolina reports on the new attraction at the Charlotte Motor Speedway: the world’s largest HD video screen.The screen is 200 feet wide and 80 feet tall, making it wider and taller than the White House. NASCAR hopes that the screen will create an experience that surpasses what fans get at home through television, the Internet and their phones, and therefore will attract more people to the Speedway.
Latest Show: April 19, 2014
- Sharks Vs. Kings: Hockey Nights In California
- Tiny Union College Takes Hockey Title
- A Conversation With Baseball Legend Johnny Bench
- The Boston Marathon One Year Later
- Boston University Holds Concert For Bombing Victims
- Inspired College Students Make Signs To Inspire Boston Runners
- Steve Bilko: Most Famous Minor Leaguer Ever?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Unlimited Food For NCAA Athletes?
- Rugby Sevens Tourney Offers Olympic Preview