Scott Graf of WFAE in Charlotte, North Carolina reports on the new attraction at the Charlotte Motor Speedway: the world’s largest HD video screen.The screen is 200 feet wide and 80 feet tall, making it wider and taller than the White House. NASCAR hopes that the screen will create an experience that surpasses what fans get at home through television, the Internet and their phones, and therefore will attract more people to the Speedway.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch