Scott Graf of WFAE in Charlotte, North Carolina reports on the new attraction at the Charlotte Motor Speedway: the world’s largest HD video screen.The screen is 200 feet wide and 80 feet tall, making it wider and taller than the White House. NASCAR hopes that the screen will create an experience that surpasses what fans get at home through television, the Internet and their phones, and therefore will attract more people to the Speedway.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition