Scott Graf of WFAE in Charlotte, North Carolina reports on the new attraction at the Charlotte Motor Speedway: the world’s largest HD video screen.The screen is 200 feet wide and 80 feet tall, making it wider and taller than the White House. NASCAR hopes that the screen will create an experience that surpasses what fans get at home through television, the Internet and their phones, and therefore will attract more people to the Speedway.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers