Retired American cyclist Tyler Hamilton has accused former teammate Lance Armstrong of injecting himself with the blood booster EPO during Armstrong’s first Tour De France win in 1999 and while training for the event in 2000 and 2001. Armstrong denies Hamilton’s claims, and hopes his perfect drug test record will speak for itself.
Latest Show: September 20, 2014
- A Critical Look At The NFL And Domestic Violence
- A Crisis Management Expert’s Reviews Roger Goodell And The NFL
- Ups And Downs With The A’s
- Golf’s Mystery: Where Is Anthony Kim?
- Understanding Aussie Rules Football
- ‘No No:’ The Dock Ellis Documentary
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Commentary: Talking Sports…Or Not
- Training Youth Coaches To Be Trauma-Sensitive