Retired American cyclist Tyler Hamilton has accused former teammate Lance Armstrong of injecting himself with the blood booster EPO during Armstrong’s first Tour De France win in 1999 and while training for the event in 2000 and 2001. Armstrong denies Hamilton’s claims, and hopes his perfect drug test record will speak for itself.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition