Retired American cyclist Tyler Hamilton has accused former teammate Lance Armstrong of injecting himself with the blood booster EPO during Armstrong’s first Tour De France win in 1999 and while training for the event in 2000 and 2001. Armstrong denies Hamilton’s claims, and hopes his perfect drug test record will speak for itself.
Latest Show: April 25, 2015
- Steve Ballmer, ‘The Most Normal $24 Billion Owner,’ Lets Loose In L.A.
- With Falling Numbers, Black College Basketball Coaches Form New Group
- In Div. I, Small Gains For Female Athletic Directors
- Making Sense Of The NFL’s Concussion Settlement
- Meet Joe Linta, An NFL Agent In Search Of Overlooked Prospects
- In ‘Natural Born Heroes,’ McDougall Leaps Into Parkour
- French Swimmer Leveaux’s Autobiography Stirs Up Controversy
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- April 17, 1979: The Night Only 250 Fans Showed Up In Oakland
- The Annapolis Cup: Drinks, Dancing And, Oh Yeah, Croquet