Retired American cyclist Tyler Hamilton has accused former teammate Lance Armstrong of injecting himself with the blood booster EPO during Armstrong’s first Tour De France win in 1999 and while training for the event in 2000 and 2001. Armstrong denies Hamilton’s claims, and hopes his perfect drug test record will speak for itself.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers