Retired American cyclist Tyler Hamilton has accused former teammate Lance Armstrong of injecting himself with the blood booster EPO during Armstrong’s first Tour De France win in 1999 and while training for the event in 2000 and 2001. Armstrong denies Hamilton’s claims, and hopes his perfect drug test record will speak for itself.
Latest Show: October 10, 2015
- Broadcasting History, Louisville’s Scandal And CC Sabathia
- ‘Knock ‘Em Dead:’ Sending Best Wishes To CC Sabathia
- Bob Gibson Recalls World Series Start And More, ‘Pitch by Pitch’
- Doc Adams: 19th Century Ballplayer, 21st Century Hall of Famer?
- The Gospel Of Tony Franklin: Tempo, Tempo, Tempo — And Sharing
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Why You Should Embrace The Rugby World Cup
- Keila Merino: Not Your Average Runner