Severiano Ballesteros took the golfing world by storm in 1979 when he won the British Open at the age of 22. During his career he won five Majors, and he still holds the record for the most European Tour wins with 50. Last week, Ballesteros died at the age of 54. Bill talks with Sports Illustrated Senior writer and Golf.com columnist Alan Shipnuck about the memorable career of Ballesteros.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition