Severiano Ballesteros took the golfing world by storm in 1979 when he won the British Open at the age of 22. During his career he won five Majors, and he still holds the record for the most European Tour wins with 50. Last week, Ballesteros died at the age of 54. Bill talks with Sports Illustrated Senior writer and Golf.com columnist Alan Shipnuck about the memorable career of Ballesteros.
Latest Show: April 19, 2014
- Sharks Vs. Kings: Hockey Nights In California
- Tiny Union College Takes Hockey Title
- A Conversation With Baseball Legend Johnny Bench
- The Boston Marathon One Year Later
- Boston University Holds Concert For Bombing Victims
- Inspired College Students Make Signs To Inspire Boston Runners
- Steve Bilko: Most Famous Minor Leaguer Ever?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Unlimited Food For NCAA Athletes?
- Rugby Sevens Tourney Offers Olympic Preview