Severiano Ballesteros took the golfing world by storm in 1979 when he won the British Open at the age of 22. During his career he won five Majors, and he still holds the record for the most European Tour wins with 50. Last week, Ballesteros died at the age of 54. Bill talks with Sports Illustrated Senior writer and Golf.com columnist Alan Shipnuck about the memorable career of Ballesteros.
Coming Up: July 4, 2015
- Flag Exchange For NASCAR Fans; Blatter’s Travel Plans And A-Rod’s Comeback
- The NBA’s Most Interesting Free Agency Pitches
- Dustin Brown: A Tennis Man With A Van
- Physical Pain, Emotional Healing At U.S. Army ‘Combatives’ Tournament
- Has The Wrong Coolidge Been Added To The Nats’ Presidents Race?
- Commentary: Why Jose Canseco Really Regrets ‘Juiced’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fanaticus’ Explores Why Sports Fans Get Unruly
- Trap Shooting Hits Its Target In Minnesota High Schools