Severiano Ballesteros took the golfing world by storm in 1979 when he won the British Open at the age of 22. During his career he won five Majors, and he still holds the record for the most European Tour wins with 50. Last week, Ballesteros died at the age of 54. Bill talks with Sports Illustrated Senior writer and Golf.com columnist Alan Shipnuck about the memorable career of Ballesteros.
Today's Show: August 29, 2015
- 10 Years Post-Katrina, The Role Of Sports In New Orleans’ Recovery
- The Future Of Sports Betting, The Mets’ Surge And The Value Of ‘Team Chemistry’
- Rugby Star Leaves Australia For Try At The NFL
- Fowling: Football-Bowling Hybrid Strikes Detroit
- ‘Year Of The Dunk’ Extends Above The Rim
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- No Sibling Rivalry Here: Katie And Michael Ledecky
- Is It Time To Put Diver Greg Louganis On The Wheaties Box?