Severiano Ballesteros took the golfing world by storm in 1979 when he won the British Open at the age of 22. During his career he won five Majors, and he still holds the record for the most European Tour wins with 50. Last week, Ballesteros died at the age of 54. Bill talks with Sports Illustrated Senior writer and Golf.com columnist Alan Shipnuck about the memorable career of Ballesteros.
November 30, 2013
- Criminal Investigation Mars Heisman Trophy Race
- Is Saban Underappreciated In Alabama?
- Some Jaguars Fans Still Upbeat After 2-9 Start
- Former Players Sue NHL Over Concussions
- OAG 20th Anniversary Flashback
- Featured Book: ‘Collision Low Crossers’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Turkey Trot: A Long-Running Holiday Tradition
- Program Brings Lacrosse To Harlem Middle School