College basketball isn’t just a game anymore. It has become a big business worth millions of dollars. Schools, television networks and the NCAA benefit from the money, but the players do not. Bill talks with PBS Frontline reporter Lowell Bergman about his documentary Money + March Madness, premiering next week.
Latest Show: November 21, 2015
- Has College Basketball Gotten Boring?
- With Shot Clock Shortened, Will Slower Offenses Struggle?
- Two Sportsmen Face Life After Paris
- Kermit Alexander And The Boy He Didn’t Help
- Sports Mentors Help Kids Take ‘Tiny Steps’ To A Better Life
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fox Tossing’ Looks Back On Strange And Forgotten Games
- A Real Page-Turner: Libraries Battle For Book-Sorting Championship