College basketball isn’t just a game anymore. It has become a big business worth millions of dollars. Schools, television networks and the NCAA benefit from the money, but the players do not. Bill talks with PBS Frontline reporter Lowell Bergman about his documentary Money + March Madness, premiering next week.
Latest Show: June 27, 2015
- Darts Study Proves The Power Of Rivalries
- Inside South American Soccer Rivalries
- Ken Dryden On Canada’s Stanley Cup Rivalry With The U.S.
- MLB Draft Pick Pat Connaughton Drafted Again By NBA
- In Chess, The Computer Rival Becomes The Teacher
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Great Men Die Twice’ Revisits The Writing Of Mark Kram
- The Battle For The Waves: Surfers Vs. S.U.P.ers