College basketball isn’t just a game anymore. It has become a big business worth millions of dollars. Schools, television networks and the NCAA benefit from the money, but the players do not. Bill talks with PBS Frontline reporter Lowell Bergman about his documentary Money + March Madness, premiering next week.
Latest Show: November 1, 2014
- LeBron, Love And The New Cavaliers
- 76ers: Nowhere To Go But … Down?
- California Kings: Giants Beat Royals
- Chivas USA Folds, MLS Announces New L.A. Team
- Littlefield Interviews Wertheim About ‘The Rookie Bookie’
- Wertheim Interviews Littlefield About ‘Take Me Out’
- Halloween Conjures Images Of Cursed Sports Franchises
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Stolen College Basketball Rings Returned 23 Years Later
- FXFL Strives To Be NFL Feeder League