College basketball isn’t just a game anymore. It has become a big business worth millions of dollars. Schools, television networks and the NCAA benefit from the money, but the players do not. Bill talks with PBS Frontline reporter Lowell Bergman about his documentary Money + March Madness, premiering next week.
Latest Show: September 20, 2014
- A Critical Look At The NFL And Domestic Violence
- A Crisis Management Expert’s Reviews Roger Goodell And The NFL
- Ups And Downs With The A’s
- Golf’s Mystery: Where Is Anthony Kim?
- Understanding Aussie Rules Football
- ‘No No:’ The Dock Ellis Documentary
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Commentary: Talking Sports…Or Not
- Training Youth Coaches To Be Trauma-Sensitive