The 2011 women’s NCAA Tournament hasn’t seen too many upsets. All four number one seeds advanced to the Elite Eight, and there doesn’t seem like there’s much stopping them from reaching the Final Four. Bill talks with ESPNW’s Michelle Smith about which favorites might fall in the final rounds of the tournament.
Latest Show: May 21, 2016
- Not Dead Yet: The Unpredictable History Of Baseball’s Bunt
- A Magazine Editor’s Attempt To Get (Very) Good At Tennis
- 3 Stories: Zero Latino Managers, NCAA Concussion Lawsuits, David Ortiz
- High-Interest Loans Tempt Families Waiting For NFL Settlement Checks
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Tommy Warren: A WWII Veteran Turned MLB Pitcher