The 2011 women’s NCAA Tournament hasn’t seen too many upsets. All four number one seeds advanced to the Elite Eight, and there doesn’t seem like there’s much stopping them from reaching the Final Four. Bill talks with ESPNW’s Michelle Smith about which favorites might fall in the final rounds of the tournament.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers