The 2011 women’s NCAA Tournament hasn’t seen too many upsets. All four number one seeds advanced to the Elite Eight, and there doesn’t seem like there’s much stopping them from reaching the Final Four. Bill talks with ESPNW’s Michelle Smith about which favorites might fall in the final rounds of the tournament.
Latest Show: September 20, 2014
- A Critical Look At The NFL And Domestic Violence
- A Crisis Management Expert’s Reviews Roger Goodell And The NFL
- Ups And Downs With The A’s
- Golf’s Mystery: Where Is Anthony Kim?
- Understanding Aussie Rules Football
- ‘No No:’ The Dock Ellis Documentary
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Commentary: Talking Sports…Or Not
- Training Youth Coaches To Be Trauma-Sensitive