The 2011 women’s NCAA Tournament hasn’t seen too many upsets. All four number one seeds advanced to the Elite Eight, and there doesn’t seem like there’s much stopping them from reaching the Final Four. Bill talks with ESPNW’s Michelle Smith about which favorites might fall in the final rounds of the tournament.
Latest Show: October 10, 2015
- Broadcasting History, Louisville’s Scandal And CC Sabathia
- ‘Knock ‘Em Dead:’ Sending Best Wishes To CC Sabathia
- Bob Gibson Recalls World Series Start And More, ‘Pitch by Pitch’
- Doc Adams: 19th Century Ballplayer, 21st Century Hall of Famer?
- The Gospel Of Tony Franklin: Tempo, Tempo, Tempo — And Sharing
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Why You Should Embrace The Rugby World Cup
- Keila Merino: Not Your Average Runner