The 2011 women’s NCAA Tournament hasn’t seen too many upsets. All four number one seeds advanced to the Elite Eight, and there doesn’t seem like there’s much stopping them from reaching the Final Four. Bill talks with ESPNW’s Michelle Smith about which favorites might fall in the final rounds of the tournament.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition