In December, Qatar was selected to host the 2022 World Cup. Hosting outdoor athletic events in the summer heat of the Middle East is one concern. Another is the small nation’s ability to mesh its own cultural standards with those of the global crowds who will converge there. Ken Shulman traveled to Qatar to report on the country’s preparations for the tournament.
Latest Show: September 13, 2014
- The NFL, Ray Rice And Roger Goodell
- Will Leitch On The Rice Saga
- NFL’s TV ‘Blackout’ Rule In Jeopardy
- Buffalo Bills’ Fans Relieved After Sale
- Will The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Admit Women?
- ‘NFL Football’ Explores League’s Business History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- When Washington, D.C. Ruled Baseball
- The Rise, Fall And Rise Of Pinball