Bracket busting can be heartbreaking, but what would March Madness be without a couple of upsets? 13-seed Morehead State was the first giant-killer, taking down 4-seed Louisville. Then 11-seed Gonzanga toppled the Southeast region’s sixth seed, St. John’s. What other teams are at risk? Bill talks with ESPN.com’s Pat Forde about what to expect from the second and third rounds of the tournament.
Today's Show: August 29, 2015
- 10 Years Post-Katrina, The Role Of Sports In New Orleans’ Recovery
- The Future Of Sports Betting, The Mets’ Surge And The Value Of ‘Team Chemistry’
- Rugby Star Leaves Australia For Try At The NFL
- Fowling: Football-Bowling Hybrid Strikes Detroit
- ‘Year Of The Dunk’ Extends Above The Rim
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- No Sibling Rivalry Here: Katie And Michael Ledecky
- Is It Time To Put Diver Greg Louganis On The Wheaties Box?