Bracket busting can be heartbreaking, but what would March Madness be without a couple of upsets? 13-seed Morehead State was the first giant-killer, taking down 4-seed Louisville. Then 11-seed Gonzanga toppled the Southeast region’s sixth seed, St. John’s. What other teams are at risk? Bill talks with ESPN.com’s Pat Forde about what to expect from the second and third rounds of the tournament.
Latest Show: November 15, 2014
- Peterson, Rice Await NFL Reinstatement Rulings
- Silver And Blah: Oakland Raiders Winless For A Year
- Kobe Sets NBA Record … For Misses
- Crunch Time: Pro Leagues Work To Shorten Games
- An Argument For Shorter Seasons
- A Gay Couple, An Interracial Adoption And An Unusual Road To West Point
- Is LSU’s Tiger On Strike?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Lehigh, Lafayette Set For 150th Football Matchup
- Eibar Thrives As Soccer’s Ultimate Underdog