Bracket busting can be heartbreaking, but what would March Madness be without a couple of upsets? 13-seed Morehead State was the first giant-killer, taking down 4-seed Louisville. Then 11-seed Gonzanga toppled the Southeast region’s sixth seed, St. John’s. What other teams are at risk? Bill talks with ESPN.com’s Pat Forde about what to expect from the second and third rounds of the tournament.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch