Bracket busting can be heartbreaking, but what would March Madness be without a couple of upsets? 13-seed Morehead State was the first giant-killer, taking down 4-seed Louisville. Then 11-seed Gonzanga toppled the Southeast region’s sixth seed, St. John’s. What other teams are at risk? Bill talks with ESPN.com’s Pat Forde about what to expect from the second and third rounds of the tournament.
November 30, 2013
- Criminal Investigation Mars Heisman Trophy Race
- Is Saban Underappreciated In Alabama?
- Some Jaguars Fans Still Upbeat After 2-9 Start
- Former Players Sue NHL Over Concussions
- OAG 20th Anniversary Flashback
- Featured Book: ‘Collision Low Crossers’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Turkey Trot: A Long-Running Holiday Tradition
- Program Brings Lacrosse To Harlem Middle School