Phil Southerland was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at seven months old and must test his blood sugar up to 20 times a day. However, Southerland hasn’t let the disease stop him. He cycled at the collegiate level and co-founded Team Type 1, a professional cycling team for athletes with diabetes. Bill talks with Southerland about raising diabetes awareness across the globe.
Latest Show: November 1, 2014
- LeBron, Love And The New Cavaliers
- 76ers: Nowhere To Go But … Down?
- California Kings: Giants Beat Royals
- Chivas USA Folds, MLS Announces New L.A. Team
- Littlefield Interviews Wertheim About ‘The Rookie Bookie’
- Wertheim Interviews Littlefield About ‘Take Me Out’
- Halloween Conjures Images Of Cursed Sports Franchises
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Stolen College Basketball Rings Returned 23 Years Later
- FXFL Strives To Be NFL Feeder League