Kite skiing is like parasailing, except on snow. Reporter David Sommerstein traveled to the Adirondack Mountains in Tug Hill, New York to watch a group of Massachusetts extreme sports enthusiasts take on the wind and the cold in their own unique way. Check out David’s pictures below and watch the action in this kite skiing video.
Latest Show: May 21, 2016
- Not Dead Yet: The Unpredictable History Of Baseball’s Bunt
- A Magazine Editor’s Attempt To Get (Very) Good At Tennis
- 3 Stories: Zero Latino Managers, NCAA Concussion Lawsuits, David Ortiz
- High-Interest Loans Tempt Families Waiting For NFL Settlement Checks
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Tommy Warren: A WWII Veteran Turned MLB Pitcher