Kite skiing is like parasailing, except on snow. Reporter David Sommerstein traveled to the Adirondack Mountains in Tug Hill, New York to watch a group of Massachusetts extreme sports enthusiasts take on the wind and the cold in their own unique way. Check out David’s pictures below and watch the action in this kite skiing video.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch