Kite skiing is like parasailing, except on snow. Reporter David Sommerstein traveled to the Adirondack Mountains in Tug Hill, New York to watch a group of Massachusetts extreme sports enthusiasts take on the wind and the cold in their own unique way. Check out David’s pictures below and watch the action in this kite skiing video.
Latest Show: July 26, 2014
- NFL Concussion Settlement Draws Concerns
- The Rivalry That Could Save Golf?
- As Traditional Golf Courses Shutter, Topgolf Draws Crowds
- Cardinals-Cubs Kerfuffle Over MLB’s Competitive-Balance Lottery
- Drama And Heroics At Wiffle Ball All-Star Game
- Old-Timers Rule At Snoopy’s Senior World Hockey Tournament
- Commentary: Crime And Punishment In The NFL
- Charlie Pierce: News Of The Week
- Ji Cheng: China’s First Tour De France Rider
- Commonwealth Games Showcase Scottish National Pride