Kite skiing is like parasailing, except on snow. Reporter David Sommerstein traveled to the Adirondack Mountains in Tug Hill, New York to watch a group of Massachusetts extreme sports enthusiasts take on the wind and the cold in their own unique way. Check out David’s pictures below and watch the action in this kite skiing video.
Latest Show: September 27, 2014
- Debunking MLB Playoff Myths
- NY Baseball: Jeter’s Goodbye And Mets’ Malaise
- New Jersey’s Sports Betting Gamble
- The NFL, Bill Simmons And ESPN’s Intertwined Interests
- Texas Longhorns Try To Change Football Culture
- Cricket’s New Hotbed: Nebraska?
- New Book Details First Tie In Ryder Cup History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- 40 Years Later, Soviet Athlete’s Life-Saving Heroics Remembered
- Grid: Turning CrossFit Into A Sport