Cyclist Lance Armstrong is facing a federal investigation examining allegations that he organized blood doping on the US Postal Service team between 1999 and 2004. Armstrong has vehemently denied ever using performance enhancers. In their article, “The Case Against Lance Armstrong” in the current issue of Sports Illustrated, reporters David Epstein and Selena Roberts examine the accusations against the seven-time Tour de France winner. Bill talks with Roberts and Epstein about previously unreported information they uncovered.
Latest Show: August 23, 2014
- Why Is Ohio State Trying To Be The Philadelphia Eagles?
- Ahead Of US Open, Eyes Turn To Canada’s Tennis Star
- Spanish Economic Troubles Trickle Down To Soccer
- Little League World Series: How Much Coverage Is Too Much?
- Hong Kong Little League: No Glamour, All Fun
- ‘The Opening Kickoff’ Reveals Controversies Of Football’s Early Days
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Dick Bavetta: 39 Years As An NBA Ref
- Crash In The Grass: Lawn Mower Demolition Derby