Cyclist Lance Armstrong is facing a federal investigation examining allegations that he organized blood doping on the US Postal Service team between 1999 and 2004. Armstrong has vehemently denied ever using performance enhancers. In their article, “The Case Against Lance Armstrong” in the current issue of Sports Illustrated, reporters David Epstein and Selena Roberts examine the accusations against the seven-time Tour de France winner. Bill talks with Roberts and Epstein about previously unreported information they uncovered.
Latest Show: July 4, 2015
- Flag Exchange For NASCAR Fans; Blatter’s Travel Plans And A-Rod’s Comeback
- The NBA’s Most Interesting Free Agency Pitches
- Dustin Brown: A Tennis Man With A Van
- Physical Pain, Emotional Healing At U.S. Army ‘Combatives’ Tournament
- Has The Wrong Coolidge Been Added To The Nats’ Presidents Race?
- Commentary: Why Jose Canseco Really Regrets ‘Juiced’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fanaticus’ Explores Why Sports Fans Get Unruly
- Trap Shooting Hits Its Target In Minnesota High Schools