Cyclist Lance Armstrong is facing a federal investigation examining allegations that he organized blood doping on the US Postal Service team between 1999 and 2004. Armstrong has vehemently denied ever using performance enhancers. In their article, “The Case Against Lance Armstrong” in the current issue of Sports Illustrated, reporters David Epstein and Selena Roberts examine the accusations against the seven-time Tour de France winner. Bill talks with Roberts and Epstein about previously unreported information they uncovered.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers