Cyclist Lance Armstrong is facing a federal investigation examining allegations that he organized blood doping on the US Postal Service team between 1999 and 2004. Armstrong has vehemently denied ever using performance enhancers. In their article, “The Case Against Lance Armstrong” in the current issue of Sports Illustrated, reporters David Epstein and Selena Roberts examine the accusations against the seven-time Tour de France winner. Bill talks with Roberts and Epstein about previously unreported information they uncovered.
Latest Show: April 25, 2015
- Steve Ballmer, ‘The Most Normal $24 Billion Owner,’ Lets Loose In L.A.
- With Falling Numbers, Black College Basketball Coaches Form New Group
- In Div. I, Small Gains For Female Athletic Directors
- Making Sense Of The NFL’s Concussion Settlement
- Meet Joe Linta, An NFL Agent In Search Of Overlooked Prospects
- In ‘Natural Born Heroes,’ McDougall Leaps Into Parkour
- French Swimmer Leveaux’s Autobiography Stirs Up Controversy
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- April 17, 1979: The Night Only 250 Fans Showed Up In Oakland
- The Annapolis Cup: Drinks, Dancing And, Oh Yeah, Croquet