The NFL playoffs have arrived. Bill wanted to spend several minutes on an in-depth monologue about his love of the Cover 2 defense, but we convinced him to do some Only A Game-style analysis. For his look at the opening round games, Bill spoke with Philadelphia Magazine’s online columnist Michael Bradley about the Philadelphia Eagles’ prospects against the Packers. He also talked with ArrowheadAddict.com blogger Victor Wishna, who rewrote Edgar Allen Poe’s “The Raven” with football flair in anticipation of the upcoming Kansas City Chiefs / Baltimore Ravens matchup.
Latest Show: August 23, 2014
- Why Is Ohio State Trying To Be The Philadelphia Eagles?
- Ahead Of US Open, Eyes Turn To Canada’s Tennis Star
- Spanish Economic Troubles Trickle Down To Soccer
- Little League World Series: How Much Coverage Is Too Much?
- Hong Kong Little League: No Glamour, All Fun
- ‘The Opening Kickoff’ Reveals Controversies Of Football’s Early Days
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Dick Bavetta: 39 Years As An NBA Ref
- Crash In The Grass: Lawn Mower Demolition Derby