The Seattle Seahawks are not good. Yet despite losing 5 of their last 7 regular season games, they managed to win the NFC West, thus securing a spot in the NFL playoffs with a losing (7-9) record. New York Times numbers cruncher Nate Silver argues the Seahawks aren’t just bad, they’re also one of the worst major professional sports teams ever to reach the postseason. Bill talks with Silver about his list of the top ten worst playoff teams of all-time on the Times’ FiveThirtyEight blog.
Today's Show: August 1, 2015
- Employee Rights: Tom Brady v. The Average Man
- Athens 20-All, State-Sponsored Exercise, And Robotic Umps?
- Dutee Chand Wins Gender Fight In Track And Field
- Champion Boxer Daniel Jacobs’ Biggest Fight Wasn’t In The Ring
- ‘Mashi’ Chronicles Journey of Japan’s First MLB Player
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- After Accident, ‘Madman’ Poole Uses Handcycle To Conquer Backcountry
- NFL Youth Exercise Program: Healthy Fun Or Marketing Ploy?