The Seattle Seahawks are not good. Yet despite losing 5 of their last 7 regular season games, they managed to win the NFC West, thus securing a spot in the NFL playoffs with a losing (7-9) record. New York Times numbers cruncher Nate Silver argues the Seahawks aren’t just bad, they’re also one of the worst major professional sports teams ever to reach the postseason. Bill talks with Silver about his list of the top ten worst playoff teams of all-time on the Times’ FiveThirtyEight blog.
Latest Show: January 31, 2015
- Coaching Styles Clash At Super Bowl
- Seahawks Secondary: Cashing In
- Ref Overcomes Near-Death Experience To Reach Super Bowl
- Is A Sarcastic Teenager The Future Of American Tennis?
- An Encounter With Ernie Banks
- ‘The Fall Line:’ The Story Of U.S. Skiing’s Ascent
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Remembering Martin Brodeur’s Career
- Super Bowl Haiku XXI