The Seattle Seahawks are not good. Yet despite losing 5 of their last 7 regular season games, they managed to win the NFC West, thus securing a spot in the NFL playoffs with a losing (7-9) record. New York Times numbers cruncher Nate Silver argues the Seahawks aren’t just bad, they’re also one of the worst major professional sports teams ever to reach the postseason. Bill talks with Silver about his list of the top ten worst playoff teams of all-time on the Times’ FiveThirtyEight blog.
Latest Show: October 3, 2015
- Did The NCAA Win Or Lose The O’Bannon Case Appeal?
- SMU’s Brown Suspended, MLB’s First Female Coach And New Olympic Sports?
- Right To Win: Help For Those Who Can’t Afford To ‘Pay To Play’
- Nationals Youth Academy: ‘A Mirage Amongst Tumbledown Streets’
- New Study Revives ‘Hot Hand’ Debate
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Basketball Meets The CIA In Uganda
- ‘Pine Tar Game’ Explores The Aftermath Of A Contested Home Run