The Seattle Seahawks are not good. Yet despite losing 5 of their last 7 regular season games, they managed to win the NFC West, thus securing a spot in the NFL playoffs with a losing (7-9) record. New York Times numbers cruncher Nate Silver argues the Seahawks aren’t just bad, they’re also one of the worst major professional sports teams ever to reach the postseason. Bill talks with Silver about his list of the top ten worst playoff teams of all-time on the Times’ FiveThirtyEight blog.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers