The Seattle Seahawks are not good. Yet despite losing 5 of their last 7 regular season games, they managed to win the NFC West, thus securing a spot in the NFL playoffs with a losing (7-9) record. New York Times numbers cruncher Nate Silver argues the Seahawks aren’t just bad, they’re also one of the worst major professional sports teams ever to reach the postseason. Bill talks with Silver about his list of the top ten worst playoff teams of all-time on the Times’ FiveThirtyEight blog.
Latest Show: November 21, 2015
- Has College Basketball Gotten Boring?
- With Shot Clock Shortened, Will Slower Offenses Struggle?
- Two Sportsmen Face Life After Paris
- Kermit Alexander And The Boy He Didn’t Help
- Sports Mentors Help Kids Take ‘Tiny Steps’ To A Better Life
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fox Tossing’ Looks Back On Strange And Forgotten Games
- A Real Page-Turner: Libraries Battle For Book-Sorting Championship