The Seattle Seahawks are not good. Yet despite losing 5 of their last 7 regular season games, they managed to win the NFC West, thus securing a spot in the NFL playoffs with a losing (7-9) record. New York Times numbers cruncher Nate Silver argues the Seahawks aren’t just bad, they’re also one of the worst major professional sports teams ever to reach the postseason. Bill talks with Silver about his list of the top ten worst playoff teams of all-time on the Times’ FiveThirtyEight blog.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch