The Seattle Seahawks are not good. Yet despite losing 5 of their last 7 regular season games, they managed to win the NFC West, thus securing a spot in the NFL playoffs with a losing (7-9) record. New York Times numbers cruncher Nate Silver argues the Seahawks aren’t just bad, they’re also one of the worst major professional sports teams ever to reach the postseason. Bill talks with Silver about his list of the top ten worst playoff teams of all-time on the Times’ FiveThirtyEight blog.
Latest Show: July 4, 2015
- Flag Exchange For NASCAR Fans; Blatter’s Travel Plans And A-Rod’s Comeback
- The NBA’s Most Interesting Free Agency Pitches
- Dustin Brown: A Tennis Man With A Van
- Physical Pain, Emotional Healing At U.S. Army ‘Combatives’ Tournament
- Has The Wrong Coolidge Been Added To The Nats’ Presidents Race?
- Commentary: Why Jose Canseco Really Regrets ‘Juiced’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fanaticus’ Explores Why Sports Fans Get Unruly
- Trap Shooting Hits Its Target In Minnesota High Schools