The Seattle Seahawks are not good. Yet despite losing 5 of their last 7 regular season games, they managed to win the NFC West, thus securing a spot in the NFL playoffs with a losing (7-9) record. New York Times numbers cruncher Nate Silver argues the Seahawks aren’t just bad, they’re also one of the worst major professional sports teams ever to reach the postseason. Bill talks with Silver about his list of the top ten worst playoff teams of all-time on the Times’ FiveThirtyEight blog.
Latest Show: November 15, 2014
- Peterson, Rice Await NFL Reinstatement Rulings
- Silver And Blah: Oakland Raiders Winless For A Year
- Kobe Sets NBA Record … For Misses
- Crunch Time: Pro Leagues Work To Shorten Games
- An Argument For Shorter Seasons
- A Gay Couple, An Interracial Adoption And An Unusual Road To West Point
- Is LSU’s Tiger On Strike?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Lehigh, Lafayette Set For 150th Football Matchup
- Eibar Thrives As Soccer’s Ultimate Underdog