The Auburn Tigers have an undefeated record, legions of fans, and Heisman trophy winner Cam Newton. The Oregon Ducks also have an undefeated record and loyal fans. Still, most analysts and the bookies in Vegas are giving the advantage to the Tigers. Not George Schroeder, sports columnist for the Register-Guard in Eugene, Oregon. He’s picking the Ducks. Bill talks to him about his pick.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch