Ever stare down a piece of rubber that’s rocketing at your head at over 100 miles per hour? Would you do it without a helmet? Before modern-day netminders could dazzle crowds with acrobatic stops, hockey goalies had to be a lot more careful with their crania. As the invention of hockey’s goalie facemask turned 50, Only A Game’s Doug Tribou celebrated the innovation.
Latest Show: September 13, 2014
- The NFL, Ray Rice And Roger Goodell
- Will Leitch On The Rice Saga
- NFL’s TV ‘Blackout’ Rule In Jeopardy
- Buffalo Bills’ Fans Relieved After Sale
- Will The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Admit Women?
- ‘NFL Football’ Explores League’s Business History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- When Washington, D.C. Ruled Baseball
- The Rise, Fall And Rise Of Pinball