Ever stare down a piece of rubber that’s rocketing at your head at over 100 miles per hour? Would you do it without a helmet? Before modern-day netminders could dazzle crowds with acrobatic stops, hockey goalies had to be a lot more careful with their crania. As the invention of hockey’s goalie facemask turned 50, Only A Game’s Doug Tribou celebrated the innovation.
June 15, 2013
- Can The Spurs Take The Heat?
- Miami’s Tattooed & Talented Chris “Birdman” Andersen
- Stanley Cup Finals Analysis With Helene Elliott
- U.S. Open History With Two-Time Champ Billy Casper
- Tebow Mania: Inside A Media Melee
- An Open Letter To Redskins Owner Dan Snyder
- Charlie Pierce: Sports News Of the Week
- Diamondbacks Draft Paralyzed College Player
- Championship Karaoke