In January 2010, lesser-known Chinese tennis player Zheng Jie made an impressive run in the Australian Open, which was a great story, except for the fact that no one knew how to pronounce her name. Fortunately, Bill called in the Two Chinese Characters to help him out.
Latest Show: August 16, 2014
- NFL Trend: Teams Team Up To Train
- Do Quarterbacks Matter At Alabama?
- As Culture Shifts, Gay Games Look To Future
- Tony Stewart, Kevin Ward Jr. And Unanswered Questions
- ‘Power Soccer’ Puts Wheelchair Users Into The Game
- Featured Book: ‘Football: Great Writing About The National Sport’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Winter Olympians Turn To Extreme Diving To Gain An Edge
- Lawn Bowls Adds New Chapter To Its Long History In Glasgow