In January 2010, lesser-known Chinese tennis player Zheng Jie made an impressive run in the Australian Open, which was a great story, except for the fact that no one knew how to pronounce her name. Fortunately, Bill called in the Two Chinese Characters to help him out.
Coming Up: October 10, 2015
- Broadcasting History, Louisville’s Scandal And CC Sabathia
- ‘Knock ‘Em Dead:’ Sending Best Wishes To CC Sabathia
- Bob Gibson Recalls World Series Start And More, ‘Pitch by Pitch’
- Doc Adams: 19th Century Ballplayer, 21st Century Hall of Famer?
- The Gospel Of Tony Franklin: Tempo, Tempo, Tempo — And Sharing
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Why You Should Embrace The Rugby World Cup
- Keila Merino: Not Your Average Runner