You won’t get many chances to see world-class athletes peform for $5 with 50 or 60 other spectators. But the Canadian Women’s Hockey League offers fans that opportunity as the not-for-profit league tries to find its footing and expand in both Canada and the U.S. Listen to Bill Littlefield’s report on the CWHL this week on Only A Game and check out his photos from a game between the Boston Blades and Burlington Barracudas in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Latest Show: February 6, 2016
- Going On 50: Don Crisman And The ‘Never Miss A Super Bowl Club’
- ‘The Game’s Not Over’ Seeks Middle Ground In Football Debate
- 3 Stories You Should Know: USWNT, Harbaugh Hoopla, Mechanical Doping
- Super Bowl Veteran Dave Pear: ‘It Just Wasn’t Worth It To Me’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week in Sports
- What’s It Like Watching 49 Straight Super Bowls?
- Super Bowl Haiku XXII