You won’t get many chances to see world-class athletes peform for $5 with 50 or 60 other spectators. But the Canadian Women’s Hockey League offers fans that opportunity as the not-for-profit league tries to find its footing and expand in both Canada and the U.S. Listen to Bill Littlefield’s report on the CWHL this week on Only A Game and check out his photos from a game between the Boston Blades and Burlington Barracudas in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Latest Show: June 27, 2015
- Darts Study Proves The Power Of Rivalries
- Inside South American Soccer Rivalries
- Ken Dryden On Canada’s Stanley Cup Rivalry With The U.S.
- MLB Draft Pick Pat Connaughton Drafted Again By NBA
- In Chess, The Computer Rival Becomes The Teacher
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Great Men Die Twice’ Revisits The Writing Of Mark Kram
- The Battle For The Waves: Surfers Vs. S.U.P.ers