You won’t get many chances to see world-class athletes peform for $5 with 50 or 60 other spectators. But the Canadian Women’s Hockey League offers fans that opportunity as the not-for-profit league tries to find its footing and expand in both Canada and the U.S. Listen to Bill Littlefield’s report on the CWHL this week on Only A Game and check out his photos from a game between the Boston Blades and Burlington Barracudas in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Latest Show: July 26, 2014
- NFL Concussion Settlement Draws Concerns
- The Rivalry That Could Save Golf?
- As Traditional Golf Courses Shutter, Topgolf Draws Crowds
- Cardinals-Cubs Kerfuffle Over MLB’s Competitive-Balance Lottery
- Drama And Heroics At Wiffle Ball All-Star Game
- Old-Timers Rule At Snoopy’s Senior World Hockey Tournament
- Commentary: Crime And Punishment In The NFL
- Charlie Pierce: News Of The Week
- Ji Cheng: China’s First Tour De France Rider
- Commonwealth Games Showcase Scottish National Pride