You won’t get many chances to see world-class athletes peform for $5 with 50 or 60 other spectators. But the Canadian Women’s Hockey League offers fans that opportunity as the not-for-profit league tries to find its footing and expand in both Canada and the U.S. Listen to Bill Littlefield’s report on the CWHL this week on Only A Game and check out his photos from a game between the Boston Blades and Burlington Barracudas in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Latest Show: September 13, 2014
- The NFL, Ray Rice And Roger Goodell
- Will Leitch On The Rice Saga
- NFL’s TV ‘Blackout’ Rule In Jeopardy
- Buffalo Bills’ Fans Relieved After Sale
- Will The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Admit Women?
- ‘NFL Football’ Explores League’s Business History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- When Washington, D.C. Ruled Baseball
- The Rise, Fall And Rise Of Pinball