You won’t get many chances to see world-class athletes peform for $5 with 50 or 60 other spectators. But the Canadian Women’s Hockey League offers fans that opportunity as the not-for-profit league tries to find its footing and expand in both Canada and the U.S. Listen to Bill Littlefield’s report on the CWHL this week on Only A Game and check out his photos from a game between the Boston Blades and Burlington Barracudas in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition