When the NASCAR Hall of Fame opened in May it expected about 800,000 visitors in its first year. But projections now have dropped to about half that number and the hall is losing money. WFAE’s Scott Graf reports from Charlotte on why the attraction has fallen off the pace.
Latest Show: February 21, 2015
- Dismissal Of Elite Women’s Hockey Coach Raises Questions
- Female Coaches: The Next Title IX Battleground?
- NCAA Football Programs Use Social Media Blitz To Recruit
- Joe Paterno: A Case Study In Sports Figures Who Fall From Grace
- Kevin Durant: ‘Too Nice’ To Win A Championship?
- ‘Maximalist’ Shoes: The Latest Running Craze?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Afghanistan Reaches Cricket World Cup, Provides ‘Symbol Of Hope’
- ‘The Monopolists’ Uncovers The Origins Of Monopoly