When the NASCAR Hall of Fame opened in May it expected about 800,000 visitors in its first year. But projections now have dropped to about half that number and the hall is losing money. WFAE’s Scott Graf reports from Charlotte on why the attraction has fallen off the pace.
Latest Show: August 29, 2015
- 10 Years Post-Katrina, The Role Of Sports In New Orleans’ Recovery
- The Future Of Sports Betting, The Mets’ Surge And The Value Of ‘Team Chemistry’
- Rugby Star Leaves Australia For Try At The NFL
- Fowling: Football-Bowling Hybrid Strikes Detroit
- ‘Year Of The Dunk’ Extends Above The Rim
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- No Sibling Rivalry Here: Katie And Michael Ledecky
- Is It Time To Put Diver Greg Louganis On The Wheaties Box?