When the NASCAR Hall of Fame opened in May it expected about 800,000 visitors in its first year. But projections now have dropped to about half that number and the hall is losing money. WFAE’s Scott Graf reports from Charlotte on why the attraction has fallen off the pace.
Latest Show: January 24, 2015
- ‘Deflate Gate’ And The Psychology Of Cheating In Sports
- The Legacy Of Retiring Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig
- With Max Scherzer, Are Washington Nationals World Series Favorites?
- Advice For Coach K: High School Basketball Coach And Her 1000th Win
- PGA Champions Tour Turns 35
- Featured Book: ‘Is There Life After Football?’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- A Pioneering Basketball Coach Safeguards MLK’s Priceless Speech
- Fat Bikes: The Winter Sport of the Future?