When the NASCAR Hall of Fame opened in May it expected about 800,000 visitors in its first year. But projections now have dropped to about half that number and the hall is losing money. WFAE’s Scott Graf reports from Charlotte on why the attraction has fallen off the pace.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition