When the NASCAR Hall of Fame opened in May it expected about 800,000 visitors in its first year. But projections now have dropped to about half that number and the hall is losing money. WFAE’s Scott Graf reports from Charlotte on why the attraction has fallen off the pace.
Latest Show: September 20, 2014
- A Critical Look At The NFL And Domestic Violence
- A Crisis Management Expert’s Reviews Roger Goodell And The NFL
- Ups And Downs With The A’s
- Golf’s Mystery: Where Is Anthony Kim?
- Understanding Aussie Rules Football
- ‘No No:’ The Dock Ellis Documentary
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Commentary: Talking Sports…Or Not
- Training Youth Coaches To Be Trauma-Sensitive