When the NASCAR Hall of Fame opened in May it expected about 800,000 visitors in its first year. But projections now have dropped to about half that number and the hall is losing money. WFAE’s Scott Graf reports from Charlotte on why the attraction has fallen off the pace.
Latest Show: September 27, 2014
- Debunking MLB Playoff Myths
- NY Baseball: Jeter’s Goodbye And Mets’ Malaise
- New Jersey’s Sports Betting Gamble
- The NFL, Bill Simmons And ESPN’s Intertwined Interests
- Texas Longhorns Try To Change Football Culture
- Cricket’s New Hotbed: Nebraska?
- New Book Details First Tie In Ryder Cup History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- 40 Years Later, Soviet Athlete’s Life-Saving Heroics Remembered
- Grid: Turning CrossFit Into A Sport