When the NASCAR Hall of Fame opened in May it expected about 800,000 visitors in its first year. But projections now have dropped to about half that number and the hall is losing money. WFAE’s Scott Graf reports from Charlotte on why the attraction has fallen off the pace.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch