Philadelphia Magazine columnist Michael Bradley thinks Auburn quarterback Cam Newton is the best player in college football. But when Bradley voted for the Heisman Trophy, he didn’t include Newton on his list – and he’s not the only one. Bradley explains his decision to Bill.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch