When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Latest Show: February 6, 2016
- Going On 50: Don Crisman And The ‘Never Miss A Super Bowl Club’
- ‘The Game’s Not Over’ Seeks Middle Ground In Football Debate
- 3 Stories You Should Know: USWNT, Harbaugh Hoopla, Mechanical Doping
- Super Bowl Veteran Dave Pear: ‘It Just Wasn’t Worth It To Me’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week in Sports
- What’s It Like Watching 49 Straight Super Bowls?
- Super Bowl Haiku XXII