When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Today's Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers