When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Latest Show: January 24, 2015
- ‘Deflate Gate’ And The Psychology Of Cheating In Sports
- The Legacy Of Retiring Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig
- With Max Scherzer, Are Washington Nationals World Series Favorites?
- Advice For Coach K: High School Basketball Coach And Her 1000th Win
- PGA Champions Tour Turns 35
- Featured Book: ‘Is There Life After Football?’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- A Pioneering Basketball Coach Safeguards MLK’s Priceless Speech
- Fat Bikes: The Winter Sport of the Future?