When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Today's Show: August 29, 2015
- 10 Years Post-Katrina, The Role Of Sports In New Orleans’ Recovery
- The Future Of Sports Betting, The Mets’ Surge And The Value Of ‘Team Chemistry’
- Rugby Star Leaves Australia For Try At The NFL
- Fowling: Football-Bowling Hybrid Strikes Detroit
- ‘Year Of The Dunk’ Extends Above The Rim
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- No Sibling Rivalry Here: Katie And Michael Ledecky
- Is It Time To Put Diver Greg Louganis On The Wheaties Box?