When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Latest Show: November 21, 2015
- Has College Basketball Gotten Boring?
- With Shot Clock Shortened, Will Slower Offenses Struggle?
- Two Sportsmen Face Life After Paris
- Kermit Alexander And The Boy He Didn’t Help
- Sports Mentors Help Kids Take ‘Tiny Steps’ To A Better Life
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fox Tossing’ Looks Back On Strange And Forgotten Games
- A Real Page-Turner: Libraries Battle For Book-Sorting Championship