When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Latest Show: August 16, 2014
- NFL Trend: Teams Team Up To Train
- Do Quarterbacks Matter At Alabama?
- As Culture Shifts, Gay Games Look To Future
- Tony Stewart, Kevin Ward Jr. And Unanswered Questions
- ‘Power Soccer’ Puts Wheelchair Users Into The Game
- Featured Book: ‘Football: Great Writing About The National Sport’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Winter Olympians Turn To Extreme Diving To Gain An Edge
- Lawn Bowls Adds New Chapter To Its Long History In Glasgow