When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch