When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Latest Show: March 8, 2014
- Paralympics Carry On During Turbulence
- Boy Losing His Sight Travels Around The World For NBA Game
- Spring Training With Tim Kurkjian
- Sporting KC Hopes For MLS Repeat
- Basketball Legend Dean Smith’s Struggles With Dementia
- Jeff Pearlman’s ‘Showtime’ Documents Lakers’ 1980s Dynasty
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Wheaties Box Losing Its Luster?
- Life In The NBA Development League