When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Latest Show: July 26, 2014
- NFL Concussion Settlement Draws Concerns
- The Rivalry That Could Save Golf?
- As Traditional Golf Courses Shutter, Topgolf Draws Crowds
- Cardinals-Cubs Kerfuffle Over MLB’s Competitive-Balance Lottery
- Drama And Heroics At Wiffle Ball All-Star Game
- Old-Timers Rule At Snoopy’s Senior World Hockey Tournament
- Commentary: Crime And Punishment In The NFL
- Charlie Pierce: News Of The Week
- Ji Cheng: China’s First Tour De France Rider
- Commonwealth Games Showcase Scottish National Pride