When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
November 30, 2013
- Criminal Investigation Mars Heisman Trophy Race
- Is Saban Underappreciated In Alabama?
- Some Jaguars Fans Still Upbeat After 2-9 Start
- Former Players Sue NHL Over Concussions
- OAG 20th Anniversary Flashback
- Featured Book: ‘Collision Low Crossers’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Turkey Trot: A Long-Running Holiday Tradition
- Program Brings Lacrosse To Harlem Middle School