When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Latest Show: July 4, 2015
- Flag Exchange For NASCAR Fans; Blatter’s Travel Plans And A-Rod’s Comeback
- The NBA’s Most Interesting Free Agency Pitches
- Dustin Brown: A Tennis Man With A Van
- Physical Pain, Emotional Healing At U.S. Army ‘Combatives’ Tournament
- Has The Wrong Coolidge Been Added To The Nats’ Presidents Race?
- Commentary: Why Jose Canseco Really Regrets ‘Juiced’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fanaticus’ Explores Why Sports Fans Get Unruly
- Trap Shooting Hits Its Target In Minnesota High Schools