When this college football season began, UNC football was ranked in the top 20 and were picked by some to play in a BCS bowl game. But, allegations of agent payoffs and academic fraud led to the suspension of more than a dozen players, seven of whom missed the entire season. North Carolina Public Radio’s Dave DeWitt has the story.
Latest Show: September 27, 2014
- Debunking MLB Playoff Myths
- NY Baseball: Jeter’s Goodbye And Mets’ Malaise
- New Jersey’s Sports Betting Gamble
- The NFL, Bill Simmons And ESPN’s Intertwined Interests
- Texas Longhorns Try To Change Football Culture
- Cricket’s New Hotbed: Nebraska?
- New Book Details First Tie In Ryder Cup History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- 40 Years Later, Soviet Athlete’s Life-Saving Heroics Remembered
- Grid: Turning CrossFit Into A Sport