Auburn University is the current favorite to play in the BCS National Championship game. The biggest reason for the Tigers’ success is the play of quarterback Cam Newton, the frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy. But recent allegations question Newton’s eligibility. Bill and Pete Thamel of The New York Times discuss the charges against Newton and the effect they could have on Auburn’s title hopes.
Latest Show: October 3, 2015
- Did The NCAA Win Or Lose The O’Bannon Case Appeal?
- SMU’s Brown Suspended, MLB’s First Female Coach And New Olympic Sports?
- Right To Win: Help For Those Who Can’t Afford To ‘Pay To Play’
- Nationals Youth Academy: ‘A Mirage Amongst Tumbledown Streets’
- New Study Revives ‘Hot Hand’ Debate
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Basketball Meets The CIA In Uganda
- ‘Pine Tar Game’ Explores The Aftermath Of A Contested Home Run