Auburn University is the current favorite to play in the BCS National Championship game. The biggest reason for the Tigers’ success is the play of quarterback Cam Newton, the frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy. But recent allegations question Newton’s eligibility. Bill and Pete Thamel of The New York Times discuss the charges against Newton and the effect they could have on Auburn’s title hopes.
Latest Show: November 1, 2014
- LeBron, Love And The New Cavaliers
- 76ers: Nowhere To Go But … Down?
- California Kings: Giants Beat Royals
- Chivas USA Folds, MLS Announces New L.A. Team
- Littlefield Interviews Wertheim About ‘The Rookie Bookie’
- Wertheim Interviews Littlefield About ‘Take Me Out’
- Halloween Conjures Images Of Cursed Sports Franchises
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Stolen College Basketball Rings Returned 23 Years Later
- FXFL Strives To Be NFL Feeder League