Auburn University is the current favorite to play in the BCS National Championship game. The biggest reason for the Tigers’ success is the play of quarterback Cam Newton, the frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy. But recent allegations question Newton’s eligibility. Bill and Pete Thamel of The New York Times discuss the charges against Newton and the effect they could have on Auburn’s title hopes.
Latest Show: July 26, 2014
- NFL Concussion Settlement Draws Concerns
- The Rivalry That Could Save Golf?
- As Traditional Golf Courses Shutter, Topgolf Draws Crowds
- Cardinals-Cubs Kerfuffle Over MLB’s Competitive-Balance Lottery
- Drama And Heroics At Wiffle Ball All-Star Game
- Old-Timers Rule At Snoopy’s Senior World Hockey Tournament
- Commentary: Crime And Punishment In The NFL
- Charlie Pierce: News Of The Week
- Ji Cheng: China’s First Tour De France Rider
- Commonwealth Games Showcase Scottish National Pride