Auburn University is the current favorite to play in the BCS National Championship game. The biggest reason for the Tigers’ success is the play of quarterback Cam Newton, the frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy. But recent allegations question Newton’s eligibility. Bill and Pete Thamel of The New York Times discuss the charges against Newton and the effect they could have on Auburn’s title hopes.
Latest Show: January 31, 2015
- Coaching Styles Clash At Super Bowl
- Seahawks Secondary: Cashing In
- Ref Overcomes Near-Death Experience To Reach Super Bowl
- Is A Sarcastic Teenager The Future Of American Tennis?
- An Encounter With Ernie Banks
- ‘The Fall Line:’ The Story Of U.S. Skiing’s Ascent
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Remembering Martin Brodeur’s Career
- Super Bowl Haiku XXI