Auburn University is the current favorite to play in the BCS National Championship game. The biggest reason for the Tigers’ success is the play of quarterback Cam Newton, the frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy. But recent allegations question Newton’s eligibility. Bill and Pete Thamel of The New York Times discuss the charges against Newton and the effect they could have on Auburn’s title hopes.
Latest Show: April 19, 2014
- Sharks Vs. Kings: Hockey Nights In California
- Tiny Union College Takes Hockey Title
- A Conversation With Baseball Legend Johnny Bench
- The Boston Marathon One Year Later
- Boston University Holds Concert For Bombing Victims
- Inspired College Students Make Signs To Inspire Boston Runners
- Steve Bilko: Most Famous Minor Leaguer Ever?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Unlimited Food For NCAA Athletes?
- Rugby Sevens Tourney Offers Olympic Preview