Auburn University is the current favorite to play in the BCS National Championship game. The biggest reason for the Tigers’ success is the play of quarterback Cam Newton, the frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy. But recent allegations question Newton’s eligibility. Bill and Pete Thamel of The New York Times discuss the charges against Newton and the effect they could have on Auburn’s title hopes.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch