Auburn University is the current favorite to play in the BCS National Championship game. The biggest reason for the Tigers’ success is the play of quarterback Cam Newton, the frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy. But recent allegations question Newton’s eligibility. Bill and Pete Thamel of The New York Times discuss the charges against Newton and the effect they could have on Auburn’s title hopes.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers