Auburn University is the current favorite to play in the BCS National Championship game. The biggest reason for the Tigers’ success is the play of quarterback Cam Newton, the frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy. But recent allegations question Newton’s eligibility. Bill and Pete Thamel of The New York Times discuss the charges against Newton and the effect they could have on Auburn’s title hopes.
Latest Show: August 23, 2014
- Why Is Ohio State Trying To Be The Philadelphia Eagles?
- Ahead Of US Open, Eyes Turn To Canada’s Tennis Star
- Spanish Economic Troubles Trickle Down To Soccer
- Little League World Series: How Much Coverage Is Too Much?
- Hong Kong Little League: No Glamour, All Fun
- ‘The Opening Kickoff’ Reveals Controversies Of Football’s Early Days
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Dick Bavetta: 39 Years As An NBA Ref
- Crash In The Grass: Lawn Mower Demolition Derby