In his four consecutive Sprint Cup Championships, Jimmie Johnson has never trailed this late in the season. If he wants to take his fifth straight Cup this year, he’ll have to catch leader Denny Hamlin with two races to go. Bill speaks to Sports Illustrated’s Brant James as NASCAR’s Chase for the Cup races to the finish.
Latest Show: September 13, 2014
- The NFL, Ray Rice And Roger Goodell
- Will Leitch On The Rice Saga
- NFL’s TV ‘Blackout’ Rule In Jeopardy
- Buffalo Bills’ Fans Relieved After Sale
- Will The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Admit Women?
- ‘NFL Football’ Explores League’s Business History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- When Washington, D.C. Ruled Baseball
- The Rise, Fall And Rise Of Pinball