In his four consecutive Sprint Cup Championships, Jimmie Johnson has never trailed this late in the season. If he wants to take his fifth straight Cup this year, he’ll have to catch leader Denny Hamlin with two races to go. Bill speaks to Sports Illustrated’s Brant James as NASCAR’s Chase for the Cup races to the finish.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers