In his four consecutive Sprint Cup Championships, Jimmie Johnson has never trailed this late in the season. If he wants to take his fifth straight Cup this year, he’ll have to catch leader Denny Hamlin with two races to go. Bill speaks to Sports Illustrated’s Brant James as NASCAR’s Chase for the Cup races to the finish.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition