In his four consecutive Sprint Cup Championships, Jimmie Johnson has never trailed this late in the season. If he wants to take his fifth straight Cup this year, he’ll have to catch leader Denny Hamlin with two races to go. Bill speaks to Sports Illustrated’s Brant James as NASCAR’s Chase for the Cup races to the finish.
Latest Show: January 31, 2015
- Coaching Styles Clash At Super Bowl
- Seahawks Secondary: Cashing In
- Ref Overcomes Near-Death Experience To Reach Super Bowl
- Is A Sarcastic Teenager The Future Of American Tennis?
- An Encounter With Ernie Banks
- ‘The Fall Line:’ The Story Of U.S. Skiing’s Ascent
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Remembering Martin Brodeur’s Career
- Super Bowl Haiku XXI