It will be a few more weeks before we know the winner of the World Cup in South Africa, but that didn’t stop a few members of certain foreign consulates in Massachusetts from battling for national bragging rights on the soccer field. Only A Game’s Karen Given was there to report on the games and she brought our trusty intern Jack Flagler who took these photos.
Latest Show: January 31, 2015
- Coaching Styles Clash At Super Bowl
- Seahawks Secondary: Cashing In
- Ref Overcomes Near-Death Experience To Reach Super Bowl
- Is A Sarcastic Teenager The Future Of American Tennis?
- An Encounter With Ernie Banks
- ‘The Fall Line:’ The Story Of U.S. Skiing’s Ascent
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Remembering Martin Brodeur’s Career
- Super Bowl Haiku XXI