It will be a few more weeks before we know the winner of the World Cup in South Africa, but that didn’t stop a few members of certain foreign consulates in Massachusetts from battling for national bragging rights on the soccer field. Only A Game’s Karen Given was there to report on the games and she brought our trusty intern Jack Flagler who took these photos.
Latest Show: January 24, 2015
- ‘Deflate Gate’ And The Psychology Of Cheating In Sports
- The Legacy Of Retiring Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig
- With Max Scherzer, Are Washington Nationals World Series Favorites?
- Advice For Coach K: High School Basketball Coach And Her 1000th Win
- PGA Champions Tour Turns 35
- Featured Book: ‘Is There Life After Football?’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- A Pioneering Basketball Coach Safeguards MLK’s Priceless Speech
- Fat Bikes: The Winter Sport of the Future?