It will be a few more weeks before we know the winner of the World Cup in South Africa, but that didn’t stop a few members of certain foreign consulates in Massachusetts from battling for national bragging rights on the soccer field. Only A Game’s Karen Given was there to report on the games and she brought our trusty intern Jack Flagler who took these photos.
Latest Show: November 29, 2014
- SI’s Michael McCann on Ray Rice Reinstatement
- No. 1 Kentucky: Good Enough For The NBA?
- Amherst Women Set Record With 100 Home Court Wins
- College Football’s Most Storied Rivalry Trophies
- New York Times’ 4th Down Bot Brings Logic To The NFL
- Sports Radio Without The Outrage? WSJ’s Jason Gay’s Crazy Idea
- Featured Book: ‘The Game Of Our Lives’ Soccer and Identity In U.K.
- News Of The Week With Charlie Pierce
- Do Not Pass Go: Board Games Make A Comeback
- Willie Mays: Grinning Like A Cheshire Cat