It will be a few more weeks before we know the winner of the World Cup in South Africa, but that didn’t stop a few members of certain foreign consulates in Massachusetts from battling for national bragging rights on the soccer field. Only A Game’s Karen Given was there to report on the games and she brought our trusty intern Jack Flagler who took these photos.
Latest Show: March 8, 2014
- Paralympics Carry On During Turbulence
- Boy Losing His Sight Travels Around The World For NBA Game
- Spring Training With Tim Kurkjian
- Sporting KC Hopes For MLS Repeat
- Basketball Legend Dean Smith’s Struggles With Dementia
- Jeff Pearlman’s ‘Showtime’ Documents Lakers’ 1980s Dynasty
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Wheaties Box Losing Its Luster?
- Life In The NBA Development League