It will be a few more weeks before we know the winner of the World Cup in South Africa, but that didn’t stop a few members of certain foreign consulates in Massachusetts from battling for national bragging rights on the soccer field. Only A Game’s Karen Given was there to report on the games and she brought our trusty intern Jack Flagler who took these photos.
Coming Up: April 30, 2016
- What If Deflategate Went To The Supreme Court? Totenberg Weighs In
- Olympic Shooter Kim Rhode Takes On The Critics
- Tennis In Bullrings And On Ice: Rod Laver On The Pro Circuit’s Early Days
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- The Takeaway From Laremy Tunsil’s NFL Draft Night
- Onaje Woodbine’s Spiritual Journey Leads Back To The Court — And Stage