It will be a few more weeks before we know the winner of the World Cup in South Africa, but that didn’t stop a few members of certain foreign consulates in Massachusetts from battling for national bragging rights on the soccer field. Only A Game’s Karen Given was there to report on the games and she brought our trusty intern Jack Flagler who took these photos.
Latest Show: April 19, 2014
- Sharks Vs. Kings: Hockey Nights In California
- Tiny Union College Takes Hockey Title
- A Conversation With Baseball Legend Johnny Bench
- The Boston Marathon One Year Later
- Boston University Holds Concert For Bombing Victims
- Inspired College Students Make Signs To Inspire Boston Runners
- Steve Bilko: Most Famous Minor Leaguer Ever?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Unlimited Food For NCAA Athletes?
- Rugby Sevens Tourney Offers Olympic Preview