It will be a few more weeks before we know the winner of the World Cup in South Africa, but that didn’t stop a few members of certain foreign consulates in Massachusetts from battling for national bragging rights on the soccer field. Only A Game’s Karen Given was there to report on the games and she brought our trusty intern Jack Flagler who took these photos.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch