From the time she was in grade school, Elena Delle Donne was expected to do great things on the basketball court. But, after earning a full-ride to one of the nation’s top basketball programs, Delle Donne abruptly took a year off from her chosen sport. Now she’s back playing basketball for her hometown team, and Joel Rose has the story.
Latest Show: November 29, 2014
- SI’s Michael McCann on Ray Rice Reinstatement
- No. 1 Kentucky: Good Enough For The NBA?
- Amherst Women Set Record With 100 Home Court Wins
- College Football’s Most Storied Rivalry Trophies
- New York Times’ 4th Down Bot Brings Logic To The NFL
- Sports Radio Without The Outrage? WSJ’s Jason Gay’s Crazy Idea
- Featured Book: ‘The Game Of Our Lives’ Soccer and Identity In U.K.
- News Of The Week With Charlie Pierce
- Do Not Pass Go: Board Games Make A Comeback
- Willie Mays: Grinning Like A Cheshire Cat