From the time she was in grade school, Elena Delle Donne was expected to do great things on the basketball court. But, after earning a full-ride to one of the nation’s top basketball programs, Delle Donne abruptly took a year off from her chosen sport. Now she’s back playing basketball for her hometown team, and Joel Rose has the story.
October 25, 2014
- In A Pinch, The Royals Run
- Does Barry Bonds Get Too Much Blame For The Steroids Era?
- Detroit Lions’ Strong Start
- Clippers Set To Begin Post-Sterling Era
- UNC Academic Scandal Broadens Following Wainstein Report
- Bob Ryan Reflects On A Career Covering Sports In ‘Scribe’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- MLB Broadcaster Carries Out A Friend’s Final Wish
- Poland’s Jewish History Plays Out On Soccer Pitch