From the time she was in grade school, Elena Delle Donne was expected to do great things on the basketball court. But, after earning a full-ride to one of the nation’s top basketball programs, Delle Donne abruptly took a year off from her chosen sport. Now she’s back playing basketball for her hometown team, and Joel Rose has the story.
Latest Show: April 19, 2014
- Sharks Vs. Kings: Hockey Nights In California
- Tiny Union College Takes Hockey Title
- A Conversation With Baseball Legend Johnny Bench
- The Boston Marathon One Year Later
- Boston University Holds Concert For Bombing Victims
- Inspired College Students Make Signs To Inspire Boston Runners
- Steve Bilko: Most Famous Minor Leaguer Ever?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Unlimited Food For NCAA Athletes?
- Rugby Sevens Tourney Offers Olympic Preview