The people who brave the Vermont 100 Endurance Race come from different backgrounds and have varying professions, but they characterize themselves as one thing: runners. The race is nearly four times longer than a marathon. Many runners take nearly 30 hours to finish, and they share the course with horses along the way. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou has the story and the photos.
Latest Show: August 1, 2015
- Employee Rights: Tom Brady v. The Average Man
- Athens 20-All, State-Sponsored Exercise, And Robotic Umps?
- Dutee Chand Wins Gender Fight In Track And Field
- Champion Boxer Daniel Jacobs’ Biggest Fight Wasn’t In The Ring
- ‘Mashi’ Chronicles Journey of Japan’s First MLB Player
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- After Accident, ‘Madman’ Poole Uses Handcycle To Conquer Backcountry
- NFL Youth Exercise Program: Healthy Fun Or Marketing Ploy?