The people who brave the Vermont 100 Endurance Race come from different backgrounds and have varying professions, but they characterize themselves as one thing: runners. The race is nearly four times longer than a marathon. Many runners take nearly 30 hours to finish, and they share the course with horses along the way. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou has the story and the photos.
Latest Show: September 13, 2014
- The NFL, Ray Rice And Roger Goodell
- Will Leitch On The Rice Saga
- NFL’s TV ‘Blackout’ Rule In Jeopardy
- Buffalo Bills’ Fans Relieved After Sale
- Will The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Admit Women?
- ‘NFL Football’ Explores League’s Business History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- When Washington, D.C. Ruled Baseball
- The Rise, Fall And Rise Of Pinball