The people who brave the Vermont 100 Endurance Race come from different backgrounds and have varying professions, but they characterize themselves as one thing: runners. The race is nearly four times longer than a marathon. Many runners take nearly 30 hours to finish, and they share the course with horses along the way. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou has the story and the photos.
Latest Show: March 8, 2014
- Paralympics Carry On During Turbulence
- Boy Losing His Sight Travels Around The World For NBA Game
- Spring Training With Tim Kurkjian
- Sporting KC Hopes For MLS Repeat
- Basketball Legend Dean Smith’s Struggles With Dementia
- Jeff Pearlman’s ‘Showtime’ Documents Lakers’ 1980s Dynasty
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Wheaties Box Losing Its Luster?
- Life In The NBA Development League