The people who brave the Vermont 100 Endurance Race come from different backgrounds and have varying professions, but they characterize themselves as one thing: runners. The race is nearly four times longer than a marathon. Many runners take nearly 30 hours to finish, and they share the course with horses along the way. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou has the story and the photos.
Latest Show: November 21, 2015
- Has College Basketball Gotten Boring?
- With Shot Clock Shortened, Will Slower Offenses Struggle?
- Two Sportsmen Face Life After Paris
- Kermit Alexander And The Boy He Didn’t Help
- Sports Mentors Help Kids Take ‘Tiny Steps’ To A Better Life
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘Fox Tossing’ Looks Back On Strange And Forgotten Games
- A Real Page-Turner: Libraries Battle For Book-Sorting Championship