The people who brave the Vermont 100 Endurance Race come from different backgrounds and have varying professions, but they characterize themselves as one thing: runners. The race is nearly four times longer than a marathon. Many runners take nearly 30 hours to finish, and they share the course with horses along the way. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou has the story and the photos.
Latest Show: August 16, 2014
- NFL Trend: Teams Team Up To Train
- Do Quarterbacks Matter At Alabama?
- As Culture Shifts, Gay Games Look To Future
- Tony Stewart, Kevin Ward Jr. And Unanswered Questions
- ‘Power Soccer’ Puts Wheelchair Users Into The Game
- Featured Book: ‘Football: Great Writing About The National Sport’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Winter Olympians Turn To Extreme Diving To Gain An Edge
- Lawn Bowls Adds New Chapter To Its Long History In Glasgow