The people who brave the Vermont 100 Endurance Race come from different backgrounds and have varying professions, but they characterize themselves as one thing: runners. The race is nearly four times longer than a marathon. Many runners take nearly 30 hours to finish, and they share the course with horses along the way. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou has the story and the photos.
Latest Show: January 31, 2015
- Coaching Styles Clash At Super Bowl
- Seahawks Secondary: Cashing In
- Ref Overcomes Near-Death Experience To Reach Super Bowl
- Is A Sarcastic Teenager The Future Of American Tennis?
- An Encounter With Ernie Banks
- ‘The Fall Line:’ The Story Of U.S. Skiing’s Ascent
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Remembering Martin Brodeur’s Career
- Super Bowl Haiku XXI