The people who brave the Vermont 100 Endurance Race come from different backgrounds and have varying professions, but they characterize themselves as one thing: runners. The race is nearly four times longer than a marathon. Many runners take nearly 30 hours to finish, and they share the course with horses along the way. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou has the story and the photos.
Latest Show: May 21, 2016
- Not Dead Yet: The Unpredictable History Of Baseball’s Bunt
- A Magazine Editor’s Attempt To Get (Very) Good At Tennis
- 3 Stories: Zero Latino Managers, NCAA Concussion Lawsuits, David Ortiz
- High-Interest Loans Tempt Families Waiting For NFL Settlement Checks
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Tommy Warren: A WWII Veteran Turned MLB Pitcher