The people who brave the Vermont 100 Endurance Race come from different backgrounds and have varying professions, but they characterize themselves as one thing: runners. The race is nearly four times longer than a marathon. Many runners take nearly 30 hours to finish, and they share the course with horses along the way. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou has the story and the photos.
Latest Show: October 10, 2015
- Broadcasting History, Louisville’s Scandal And CC Sabathia
- ‘Knock ‘Em Dead:’ Sending Best Wishes To CC Sabathia
- Bob Gibson Recalls World Series Start And More, ‘Pitch by Pitch’
- Doc Adams: 19th Century Ballplayer, 21st Century Hall of Famer?
- The Gospel Of Tony Franklin: Tempo, Tempo, Tempo — And Sharing
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Why You Should Embrace The Rugby World Cup
- Keila Merino: Not Your Average Runner