In 1821 the president of Williams College left to found Amherst College. A great rivalry began and in 1859 the two western Massachusetts schools played the first intercollegiate baseball game, on neutral ground in Pittsfield, MA. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou attended a vintage game honoring the 150th anniversary and brought back some photos.
Latest Show: March 8, 2014
- Paralympics Carry On During Turbulence
- Boy Losing His Sight Travels Around The World For NBA Game
- Spring Training With Tim Kurkjian
- Sporting KC Hopes For MLS Repeat
- Basketball Legend Dean Smith’s Struggles With Dementia
- Jeff Pearlman’s ‘Showtime’ Documents Lakers’ 1980s Dynasty
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Wheaties Box Losing Its Luster?
- Life In The NBA Development League