In 1821 the president of Williams College left to found Amherst College. A great rivalry began and in 1859 the two western Massachusetts schools played the first intercollegiate baseball game, on neutral ground in Pittsfield, MA. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou attended a vintage game honoring the 150th anniversary and brought back some photos.
Latest Show: August 1, 2015
- Employee Rights: Tom Brady v. The Average Man
- Athens 20-All, State-Sponsored Exercise, And Robotic Umps?
- Dutee Chand Wins Gender Fight In Track And Field
- Champion Boxer Daniel Jacobs’ Biggest Fight Wasn’t In The Ring
- ‘Mashi’ Chronicles Journey of Japan’s First MLB Player
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- After Accident, ‘Madman’ Poole Uses Handcycle To Conquer Backcountry
- NFL Youth Exercise Program: Healthy Fun Or Marketing Ploy?