In 1821 the president of Williams College left to found Amherst College. A great rivalry began and in 1859 the two western Massachusetts schools played the first intercollegiate baseball game, on neutral ground in Pittsfield, MA. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou attended a vintage game honoring the 150th anniversary and brought back some photos.
Latest Show: February 6, 2016
- Going On 50: Don Crisman And The ‘Never Miss A Super Bowl Club’
- ‘The Game’s Not Over’ Seeks Middle Ground In Football Debate
- 3 Stories You Should Know: USWNT, Harbaugh Hoopla, Mechanical Doping
- Super Bowl Veteran Dave Pear: ‘It Just Wasn’t Worth It To Me’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week in Sports
- What’s It Like Watching 49 Straight Super Bowls?
- Super Bowl Haiku XXII