In 1821 the president of Williams College left to found Amherst College. A great rivalry began and in 1859 the two western Massachusetts schools played the first intercollegiate baseball game, on neutral ground in Pittsfield, MA. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou attended a vintage game honoring the 150th anniversary and brought back some photos.
Latest Show: September 13, 2014
- The NFL, Ray Rice And Roger Goodell
- Will Leitch On The Rice Saga
- NFL’s TV ‘Blackout’ Rule In Jeopardy
- Buffalo Bills’ Fans Relieved After Sale
- Will The Royal And Ancient Golf Club Admit Women?
- ‘NFL Football’ Explores League’s Business History
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- When Washington, D.C. Ruled Baseball
- The Rise, Fall And Rise Of Pinball