In 1821 the president of Williams College left to found Amherst College. A great rivalry began and in 1859 the two western Massachusetts schools played the first intercollegiate baseball game, on neutral ground in Pittsfield, MA. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou attended a vintage game honoring the 150th anniversary and brought back some photos.
Latest Show: April 19, 2014
- Sharks Vs. Kings: Hockey Nights In California
- Tiny Union College Takes Hockey Title
- A Conversation With Baseball Legend Johnny Bench
- The Boston Marathon One Year Later
- Boston University Holds Concert For Bombing Victims
- Inspired College Students Make Signs To Inspire Boston Runners
- Steve Bilko: Most Famous Minor Leaguer Ever?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Unlimited Food For NCAA Athletes?
- Rugby Sevens Tourney Offers Olympic Preview