In 1821 the president of Williams College left to found Amherst College. A great rivalry began and in 1859 the two western Massachusetts schools played the first intercollegiate baseball game, on neutral ground in Pittsfield, MA. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou attended a vintage game honoring the 150th anniversary and brought back some photos.
Latest Show: August 29, 2015
- 10 Years Post-Katrina, The Role Of Sports In New Orleans’ Recovery
- The Future Of Sports Betting, The Mets’ Surge And The Value Of ‘Team Chemistry’
- Rugby Star Leaves Australia For Try At The NFL
- Fowling: Football-Bowling Hybrid Strikes Detroit
- ‘Year Of The Dunk’ Extends Above The Rim
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- No Sibling Rivalry Here: Katie And Michael Ledecky
- Is It Time To Put Diver Greg Louganis On The Wheaties Box?