In 1821 the president of Williams College left to found Amherst College. A great rivalry began and in 1859 the two western Massachusetts schools played the first intercollegiate baseball game, on neutral ground in Pittsfield, MA. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou attended a vintage game honoring the 150th anniversary and brought back some photos.
Latest Show: November 1, 2014
- LeBron, Love And The New Cavaliers
- 76ers: Nowhere To Go But … Down?
- California Kings: Giants Beat Royals
- Chivas USA Folds, MLS Announces New L.A. Team
- Littlefield Interviews Wertheim About ‘The Rookie Bookie’
- Wertheim Interviews Littlefield About ‘Take Me Out’
- Halloween Conjures Images Of Cursed Sports Franchises
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Stolen College Basketball Rings Returned 23 Years Later
- FXFL Strives To Be NFL Feeder League