In 1821 the president of Williams College left to found Amherst College. A great rivalry began and in 1859 the two western Massachusetts schools played the first intercollegiate baseball game, on neutral ground in Pittsfield, MA. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou attended a vintage game honoring the 150th anniversary and brought back some photos.
Today's Show: May 30, 2015
- Why Did FIFA Re-elect Sepp Blatter?
- Switzerland For Sports, Tennis Rules And Steph Curry’s Daughter
- Inside The Winner’s Circle With Basketball’s Sue Bird
- Changing Youth Sports Culture … One School At A Time
- Getting Down With Former MLB Player Lenny Randle
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Commentary: The Real Reason Pro Athletes Draw Huge Salaries
- The ‘Secret History’ Of Skateboarding’s Most Fundamental Trick