In 1821 the president of Williams College left to found Amherst College. A great rivalry began and in 1859 the two western Massachusetts schools played the first intercollegiate baseball game, on neutral ground in Pittsfield, MA. Only A Game’s Doug Tribou attended a vintage game honoring the 150th anniversary and brought back some photos.
Latest Show: January 31, 2015
- Coaching Styles Clash At Super Bowl
- Seahawks Secondary: Cashing In
- Ref Overcomes Near-Death Experience To Reach Super Bowl
- Is A Sarcastic Teenager The Future Of American Tennis?
- An Encounter With Ernie Banks
- ‘The Fall Line:’ The Story Of U.S. Skiing’s Ascent
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Remembering Martin Brodeur’s Career
- Super Bowl Haiku XXI