Last month, the winners for the 2009 Dance Your PhD contest were announced. Only A Game was not first with the story, but we will not be the last. There’s something mesmerizing about watching science geeks (of varying artistic abilities) dance their hearts out in the name of educating YouTube viewers on scientific research. Above, Graduate Student Sue Lynn Lau dances her dissertation, “The role of Vitamin D in beta cell function.”
Latest Show: January 24, 2015
- ‘Deflate Gate’ And The Psychology Of Cheating In Sports
- The Legacy Of Retiring Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig
- With Max Scherzer, Are Washington Nationals World Series Favorites?
- Advice For Coach K: High School Basketball Coach And Her 1000th Win
- PGA Champions Tour Turns 35
- Featured Book: ‘Is There Life After Football?’
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- A Pioneering Basketball Coach Safeguards MLK’s Priceless Speech
- Fat Bikes: The Winter Sport of the Future?