Only A Game’s Ken Shulman reports from an exhibition cricket match at the Longwood Cricket Club in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Ironically, the Longwood Cricket Club hasn’t hosted a cricket match in 75 years. Fortunately for these cricketeers, the wait is over. Click here to see more pictures from the exhibition match.
Latest Show: May 23, 2015
- Michael Sam, Women’s World Cup And The NBA’s Foul Problem
- Sport Is Politics For 73-Year-Old FC Barcelona Fan
- American Pharoah Could Win Triple Crown … But Won’t Save Racing
- Can A Love Of Horse Racing And A Love Of Animals Co-Exist?
- ‘(Dis)Honesty’ Explores Why People — And Athletes — Cheat
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- ‘League Of Outsider Baseball’ And The Sino-Japanese War
- Competitive Hoop Rolling: A Wellesley College Tradition