Only A Game’s Ken Shulman reports from an exhibition cricket match at the Longwood Cricket Club in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Ironically, the Longwood Cricket Club hasn’t hosted a cricket match in 75 years. Fortunately for these cricketeers, the wait is over. Click here to see more pictures from the exhibition match.
Latest Show: August 1, 2015
- Employee Rights: Tom Brady v. The Average Man
- Athens 20-All, State-Sponsored Exercise, And Robotic Umps?
- Dutee Chand Wins Gender Fight In Track And Field
- Champion Boxer Daniel Jacobs’ Biggest Fight Wasn’t In The Ring
- ‘Mashi’ Chronicles Journey of Japan’s First MLB Player
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- After Accident, ‘Madman’ Poole Uses Handcycle To Conquer Backcountry
- NFL Youth Exercise Program: Healthy Fun Or Marketing Ploy?