Only A Game’s Ken Shulman reports from an exhibition cricket match at the Longwood Cricket Club in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Ironically, the Longwood Cricket Club hasn’t hosted a cricket match in 75 years. Fortunately for these cricketeers, the wait is over. Click here to see more pictures from the exhibition match.
Latest Show: February 28, 2015
- Life On Major League Soccer’s Minimum Salary
- Stars Drive MLS Popularity, But Is That The Right Strategy?
- The Dangers Of The ‘Perfect’ Court Storm
- How Young Is Too Young To Start Recruiting Kids?
- Ralph Nader And A Plan To ‘Save Sports’
- Former Olympian Edwin Moses: American Sports Don’t Need Saving
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Utah Women’s Gymnastics Team: The Greatest Show On Mats
- Remembering ‘Sports Phone,’ The Go-To Service For Sports Fans, Gamblers