Only A Game’s Ken Shulman reports from an exhibition cricket match at the Longwood Cricket Club in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Ironically, the Longwood Cricket Club hasn’t hosted a cricket match in 75 years. Fortunately for these cricketeers, the wait is over. Click here to see more pictures from the exhibition match.
Latest Show: April 19, 2014
- Sharks Vs. Kings: Hockey Nights In California
- Tiny Union College Takes Hockey Title
- A Conversation With Baseball Legend Johnny Bench
- The Boston Marathon One Year Later
- Boston University Holds Concert For Bombing Victims
- Inspired College Students Make Signs To Inspire Boston Runners
- Steve Bilko: Most Famous Minor Leaguer Ever?
- Charlie Pierce: The Week In Sports
- Unlimited Food For NCAA Athletes?
- Rugby Sevens Tourney Offers Olympic Preview